• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most emotional you ever got playing Zelda?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I see so many people talking about Midna and the mirror. I’m sorry but I was unmoved during that cutscene. Midna had been a ***** to me the whole game and you expect me to feel sad that she’s leaving?

No the most emotional I got was at the end of Windwaker. Not just leaving King Daphnes Nohanson Hyrule behind, that was sad, but it pales in comparison to the post credits scene. Leaving your sister and grandma, Knowing you’ll never see them again, people you’ve known your entire life gone by your own will because you know it’s for the greater good. Just thinking about the music alone gives me a heavy heart.

Other emotional moments for me were the entirety of Majoras Mask and Fi’s farewell.

I see so many people talking about Midna and the mirror. I’m sorry but I was unmoved during that cutscene. Midna had been a ***** to me the whole game and you expect me to feel sad that she’s leaving?
First I disliked her. But then I fell in love with her when her attitude towards Hylians changed when Link and Zelda showed her real sympathy. The Midna and the mirror cutscene was good but not the masterpiece in the series. I've seen better but the character development was so good which was the reason why I felt emotional for her leaving and never returning back

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
First I disliked her. But then I fell in love with her when her attitude towards Hylians changed when Link and Zelda showed her real sympathy. The Midna and the mirror cutscene was good but not the masterpiece in the series. I've seen better but the character development was so good which was the reason why I felt emotional for her leaving and never returning back

I can see that, but she honestly didn’t change a whole lot. plus even with her becoming more tolerant of hylians she just wasn’t that likable of a character to me. All she did was talk down to others, and not even in a comical way like linebeck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom