• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Most Annoying Thing?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Giving us the witch flying us across the Hyrule map, only to take it from us the minute we visit Lorule (yeah, yeah, she was a sage, but still, it was such a nice warp thing it sucked that we only got to enjoy it for such a brief moment in time)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
DEFINITELY what mandy said, switching the swimming buttons from ALttP really screwed me up.

I loved the game so much in general but I'll think of what aggravated me a bit.
- the bird statues asking me if I want to take a break so often. Stop reminding me I've been playing for a while, I know that
- the bosses while fun were a tad too easy
- they did nothing with Rosso's ore mine. Did I really just jump down multiple flights of moving platforms above deadly lava just to see one portal and a bunch of rocks?
- dying with rented items (only happened early on in hero mode). It is annoying, but in all fairness its a good game mechanic. It makes sense that you should be punished somehow for renting items and dying

I absolutely hated the item rental thing. That and the fact that no weathervanes were in dungeons and Yuga wasn't really well developed as a character. It's kind of like a filler: it exists because you need a new one, if that makes any sense.

Agreed.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Boss difficulty. The dungeons themselves were difficult enough, but I didn't find any of the bosses to be overly challenging. The methods of defeating them were easy to figure out, and I never really found myself getting it. One of the few things that disappointed me about the game.

Also, losing rented items when you died was pretty annoying. I didn't have enough rupees to buy the items until near the end of the game, so I had to rent them. I didn't die a lot, so it wasn't too bad, but having to spend the money to rent the items again when I did was pretty annoying.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Rethinking what annoyed me, especially since I realized I could still call upon the broom even after the witch was taken; but I really, really HATE the Octoball minigame. I've worked out the mechanics of it - early ball goes one way, late ball goes another, and position of the control stick decides how far the ball flies - but seriously, whenever I try to get the ball to go left I often end up missing the ball entirely...

Last edited by a moderator:

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The fact that Link is always holding his sword and shield even if you're not using them annoys the heck out of me. I know it's really small and insignificant, but it just really gets under my skin. I'm not sure why. I would just prefer to be able to draw the sword and put it away at will like in most other Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom