• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hassle

There are several enemies in this game that really irritate me when battling. They are seahats, redeads, Floormasters, and darknuts. The seahats are just plain annoying. Like if your just peacefully traveling the great sea, and you run into a flock, they will just charge at you. I just hate them. Then theres the redeads. I only hate them due to the fact that they will stun you if you look at them. And they are also kinda creepy looking :eek: Floormasters just plain suck. The ONLY reason I hate them is because they will take you right back to the beginning of a dungeon if they catch you. And then the last is the Darknut. They are clearly the hardest enemy in the game. They will deal a fair amount of damage to you before your done with it.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Seahats and Darknuts (plural) You know all about the Seahats, and I can defeat one Darnut easily. But when there's two or more.... I do the parry attack and right before it hits the knight, the other knight blocks it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Peahats are probably one of the most irritating enemies ever created! One or two on their own are easy, but when they appear in large groups of up to seven or eight at a time- They are an absolute nightmare to finish off entirely.

Everytime I almost exterminate all of them, several more appear. -.-

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Gyorgs and Seahats. I didn't have trouble withy the Floormasters at all. Even when they grabbed you one hit with your sword was enough to release yourself and attack again till they were gone. Actually I liked the Floormasters :D
Those annoying miniblins with their stupid irritating sound annoyed me to the bone. They kept coming and coming

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Moblins early in the game. But after the boomerang came along, they just became a big joke. And overall in the game, floormasters. After the second trip to the Forsaken Fortress they become much more common and also they are incredibly hard to kill without getting grabbed (yes I know the Ice Arrow/Fire Arrow trick... it's hard to pull off too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom