• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM, What Mask Were You Most Proud of Yourself for Getting?

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
I would have to say the couple's mask because of the deep NPC development, and also really felt as if I were there in the room with Anju waiting for Kafei, that final 6 hours music really sunk in and I felt as if I would actually die in the room with them. SO SAD!:kawaii: For some reason this quest really made me feel for the characters, so definitely this mask.

B

Bandersnatch

I will say the Fierce Deity Mask was the real reward, but saying that would be cheating, Im going to go with everyone on this and say the couples mask. When this game was brand new, I was furious at the difficulty and am still amazed at how much of a hassle it was to get that puny mask! Oh well, its easy for me now, just wait untill they have another Zelda of Majoras Mask's caliber...!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The one where you have to protect the cows from the alien-imitating ghosts because that was pretty hard to do.

Actually you get a bottle for protecting the cows. After saving the cows on the first night, you can ride with the girl's older sister on the wagon on the 2nd night, and you have to protect her milk from the 2 guys on horseback. Doing that gets you Romani's Mask, which I'm guessing is the mask you're talking about. So in a way you are right .. saving the cows does indirectly get you that mask.

And I do agree that part was kinda tricky .. you can play the inverted song of time to make them move slower and are easier to hit. The downside is you have to protect for a lot longer. I also found it easier to do it on foot (wear the bunny hood) instead of horseback like the game kinda suggests when you train for "them."

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
The "All-Night" mask was my favorite. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I FINISHED THE OCEAN SPIDER HOUSE ON THE FIRST DAY WITHOUT USING ANY OCARINA SONGS TO SLOW DOWN TIME:D

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I would say that I was proud of getting the Fierce Diety Mask. I feel this way because of the fact that it told me that I got that far in the game and that I was almost done.

B

Bandersnatch

The "All-Night" mask was my favorite. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I FINISHED THE OCEAN SPIDER HOUSE ON THE FIRST DAY WITHOUT USING ANY OCARINA SONGS TO SLOW DOWN TIME:D

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about the All Night Mask, that spider house was a toughy : )

Beeker

Wild Card
I'd have to go with everyone and say the Couple's Mask. I screwed up right at the end once and had to do the whole quest AGAIN. :dry:

And I loved the character interaction, it is just so sad to see Anju and Kafei so willing to die together. Add the Final hour music and(Beeker at the time::kawaii:)

fierce deity's mask for me. i loved that mask because fierce deity link is awesome.... another mask was probably gyorgs remains because gyorg scared the crap out of me and i thought i was never going to kill it.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Spanning all three days, it has to be the couples mask. Along the way, you experience this amazing story and you just barely cut it to the end of the three days to finally get that last mask. That, and the fact that I messed up along the way and had to start all over because Sakon caught me before I could go into his hideout lol. I was so mad but at least I got it the second time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom