• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Hey Josie, just PM me when you're done with mine. It doesn't have to be today, just let me know when it's finished.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's Katelynn's, I just put scalelines and a border. Nothing special....I didn't know what to put in the background so I used her title colors and a darker teal color
Katelynnsbanner.png

Oh I didn't show these
loldunno-1.png
I entered a LoZ sig contest on a....Kingdom Hearts forum....I lol'd so hard I fell off my chair
Sig.png

I made this for someone on a Anime site, which my name is RinKagamine....lol.(They call me Rin-chan or Rin)
well Linkyme, your request is almost done

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Thankyou so much Josie!!! Would you mind making it smaller though? Like make the border closer to the text or something?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This better?
Katelynnsbanner-1.png
I made it look like a bigger version of a userbar....or if you're going to put it in your sig,put it in a SPOILER like this....[ spoiler ][/spoiler]

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Oh by all means continue. I just don't want you all worked up about it. Keep working on my current order.

Edit: I was just messing around on GIMP when I realized how hard my order was. Just try your best, Josie.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I love it, except now I need to get one relevant to me. I will think on it
I could make something like Link and Zelda

Oh by all means continue. I just don't want you all worked up about it. Keep working on my current order.

Edit: I was just messing around on GIMP when I realized how hard my order was. Just try your best, Josie.
I already got the tunic and the hat done, I need to finish the rest...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
let's see. i want something like 2 brunettes holding eachother close in a forest. the Male in Purple, The Girl in Green. Leaves are falling in the autumn, and It's raining lightly, but I don't know where to find a picture like this

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Okay Josie, I need an actual signature, since only have that userbar is making people dislike me for sme stupid unknown reason.

I forgot to get the sign-up sheet, but I have the description for it.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=sheik&order=9&offset=480#/d493y4p

here's the pic you can use, try to just get from the shoulder, then up to the top of her turban.

The background can be purple and red, like fade from one color to the next. Hm, the only text can be my name, in the bottom left corner.
Please make the text visible.

Thanks so much Josie, I know you'll do it right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom