• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Miyamoto does not want to tell us if Links usual green garb will return in BotW

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
It looks like he wants us to try out a variety of other clothing first. If it is in the game, I suspect we'll need to play a lot of hours (and maybe complete all sidequests, forcing the player to wear stuff with different stats) to obtain it. I wouldn't complain either way tbh

I'll be surprised if it's not included though, the Hero's Tunic an icon. I don't think they would publish a Halo game where Master Chief is wearing something aside from his green MJOLNIR or a (main series) Super Mario game where he doesn't have access to his red hat and longsleeve/Overalls.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
In Ocarina of Time you can wear masks which change what people say to you, commenting on how you look cute/scary or whatever else. I think it would be brilliant in Breath of the Wild if you could find a green tunic and all it does is make people think you're cosplaying as the hero of time and just no one takes you seriously because you're wearing a dress and leggings and you look a bit like a pissed off gnome.

D

Deleted member 81859

I think the lack of a green tunic was a design choice. Just look at the word you play in- what's the color key?
Green, of course.
Blue would allow the player character to stand out in all that green, while keeping with the "natural" hues they chose.

Or... just don't wear a shirt.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I find the blue tunic to be ugly.

The traditional green tunic had theme and personality that fits with the Zelda setting.
Then don't wear the blue tunic. Stick with the white shirt. Then put on the anti-Cold rubix, And then put on that hella awesome white armour from the trailer. Or find something else.

You won't even have the Blue Tunic at the beginning of the game. The thing about BotW. It has options.

Then don't wear the blue tunic. Stick with the white shirt. Then put on the anti-Cold rubix, And then put on that hella awesome white armour from the trailer. Or find something else.

You won't even have the Blue Tunic at the beginning of the game. The thing about BotW. It has options.

Yeah the armor looks nice, I'll probably go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom