• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mircosoft & Xbox 360 Problems

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
If anybody has an Xbox 360/ Windows PC and hates it because they don't work, share your feelings about Microsoft. I rather buy an new iMac computer but it's expensive and windows PC are cheaper, And my football game got ruined by the Xbox 360 last night, it scratched the game. I am never going to buy Microsoft stuff again.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Windows PCs are pretty amazing, the OS works perfectly and I find no problems whatsoever. The Xbox360, on the other hand, that gave me so much grief. Circular scratch, red ring of death (I actually experienced RRoD), having to pay for LIVE...it all sucks. Granted, the connection on the 360 is pretty great, except for when you try to join a game of Domination and you get kicked within three seconds of joining -.-

I'll buy a Windows PC. I'll just never by a 360 again.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
If anybody has an Xbox 360/ Windows PC and hates it because they don't work, share your feelings about Microsoft. I rather buy an new iMac computer but it's expensive and windows PC are cheaper, And my football game got ruined by the Xbox 360 last night, it scratched the game. I am never going to buy Microsoft stuff again.

I have a Mac, and I've honestly had a much easier time with it than a PC. I can 'suspend' a program without minimizing it (I've only used up to Windows Vista, so I don't know if this is in Windows 7 or not), and the force quit is a lot easier. Plus, everything is so much more organized, and I've gotten better tech support (the one time I needed it) from the Mac than PC. Also, no blue screen of death!

As for Xbox 360, I've not really had a problem with it. I enjoy that it is (at least at the time I got it) cheaper than the Sony PS3. Of course, I only have a free version of Xbox Live, which is just about pointless, to be perfectly honest. I don't mind the Xbox 360 at all, but other than that, I prefer to go with other brands besides Microsoft.

Well, I've only ever had one problem with Microsoft. My Xbox Live account got hacked, so they put a 'lock' on my account. What that means is that I wasn't allowed to enter any Microsoft point or Xbox Live membership cards into my account. I had to sit on the phone for literally 3 hours, talking to some guy about how to get my account unlocked.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Well, I've only ever had one problem with Microsoft. My Xbox Live account got hacked, so they put a 'lock' on my account. What that means is that I wasn't allowed to enter any Microsoft point or Xbox Live membership cards into my account. I had to sit on the phone for literally 3 hours, talking to some guy about how to get my account unlocked.
The dude on the phone was mumbling about his story life or something?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As far as your PC running slowly, it is because Windows OS is meant for gaming whereas Macs are simply there...just to be there. You can't do any real configurations with a Mac. Gaming is almost nonexistent, with people consistently building Windows computers rather than Macs because it is more conventional, and as you said, cheaper. That doesn't excuse BSoD or the number of viruses/bugs with any Windows computer, as from statistics there are almost zero viruses or anything that can affect a Mac...besides smashing it on the ground, of course.

I never did like the easy interface on a Mac. Say it is because of my experience with Windows, as it probably is, but the Mac's little docking screen makes me so mad. I enjoy other Apple products though, but for computers I stick with Microsoft Windows.

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
I'm a Mac person. And I have a xbox 360. I used to have a PC, but I hated it... I just was to.. umm. well I didn't like it. The xbox has never experienced the red ring of death, yet at least, and it's never scratched a game for me, so I guess I'm lucky! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom