• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Minish Cap or Ocarina of Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I wanna get this over with fast so i'll get straight to the point.

Remember in my last OOT vs TMM said that Nintendo said that OOT was first. But TMM came out after OOT so that could have changed the timeline. We assume (or at least I assume) that the link from OOT is the first Link to aqquire the triforce of courage. Since the link in TMM doesn't have it, then most likely, no ansesters (did I spell that right?) of link have had it. I'm almost possitive that skyward sword will stop this arguement because if the link in that doesn't have the triforce, then TMM could easely slip into secound on the timeline (behind SS). However if the link in SS does have it, TMM could be after SS but OOT would be better for secound on the timeline. I don't think that the link in SS will have it, but anything's possible.

so like most things in zelda, i don't care whether OOT or TMM is first. I'm here to provide proof that any thing is possible. Hope this helps:)

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
There are a TON of threads dealing with MC and OoT being first in the timeline.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom