• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap or Ocarina Of Time First?

Which game is first in timeline?

• The Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocarina Of Time

• Another Zelda title

• Total voters
T

tgjanime

correct timeline in my opinion skyward sword minish cap 4 swords 4 swords adventures ocarina of time kid time majoras mask oracles twilight princess adult link to the past legend of zelda adventure of link links awakening wind waker phantom hourglass spirit tracks yes i did not bother with capitalization and punctuation

D

DarkWizzrobe123

Ocarina of time seems first, because it was all like link started out as a normal kid. After the game finished, he went back to re live his seven years that he missed. ANYthing could of happened in all different stories of different games. (Majora's mask, minish cap, etc)

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
The beginning of this thread was very hostile lol. Anyway, I think MC is first. I don't love the idea, it just makes sense to me. My full time line is in my signature if you want to see it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
bbevington, MC would be first regardless of SS, if you believe MC to be first as of now. Why? Because, somewhere in SS' story, the Skyward Sword becomes the Master Sword, and that eventually becomes Legendary, as said by Navi (That legendary sword...). With SS in hand, it either wipes MC from the face of "1st", or it just provides a bit of backstory to the Master Sword of OoT.

Skyward Sword since it's already been confirmed to take place before OoT.

I never supported or believed MC to take place at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom