• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Mini Games You Hate

I hated the Bombchu Bowling Alley In Ocarina Of Time, I thought it was so difficult and frustrating.
In Majoria's Mask I hated the Dog Race mini-game at the Ranch, even with the Mask of Truth it was still luck of the draw
And I hated the harp playing with Kina and then that Dodoh's sky diving thing

DarkLink17

Well then
I was never really that great at Bombchu Bowling either, it always gave me the hardest stages with the goal in the corner of the ceiling and tons of cuccos and whatnot.

Salem

SICK
Yeah, that fact that it's randomised makes it even worst, plus the prize is also randomised, good luck giving up and coming back until you get the prize you want, and then you'll probably lose the prize and have to do the entire shtick again...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Im playing OoA right now, and the Baseball like game on Rolling Ridge is stupid, i mean yeah you can get the hundred somewhat easy, but how about getting the boomerang. 400 points i mean really!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Im playing OoA right now, and the Baseball like game on Rolling Ridge is stupid, i mean yeah you can get the hundred somewhat easy, but how about getting the boomerang. 400 points i mean really!

Yep, that mini game is so stupid.

All I know how to do is hit it straight.

ThatOneNerd

Guardian Deity
"...I hope nothing to cool was hidden..."
The prize is the Frog Lure, which is used to catch the Hylian Loach. You can get the illegal Sinking Lure much easier to do the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom