• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mini-boss Royale OOT- Fan Section.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
minibossroyale.jpg

It's a drawing I made about the Mini-bosses of Ocarina of Time fighting each other. (I could have added more poe sisters, but was running out of paper to fit on the scanner.

Zarom

The King
Oh. That's some great work. I especially like the drawing of Dead Hand and the Poe Sister in the top right corner. Really awesome. :)

octorok74

TETTAC
This is really good work. I love the way the flare dancer looks and the big octo and deadhand look. The one thing I had a problem with is that if this is a fight between the mini-bosses, why is Link in the picture. Other then that it is an excellant piece of work.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
This is really good work. I love the way the flare dancer looks and the big octo and deadhand look. The one thing I had a problem with is that if this is a fight between the mini-bosses, why is Link in the picture. Other then that it is an excellant piece of work.

That is Dark Link. If he was Link I wouldn't shade him because I suck at shading.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Interesting picture. I think you have all the shapes down, but it could use some color.

Somehow, I imagine Dark Link will win... even Link's shadow is probably stronger and more cunning than most of those monsters. Most of them can be beaten with nothing but the sword. The only one that might give him trouble is Flare Dancer, because Dark Link may not have a Hookshot.

I can imagine his victory speech now:

"I've bested all of them... and I had only a fraction of the Hero's power. Is it any wonder that the Hero was able to prevail against all of us, and our masters? At least we now know what Lord Ganon's fatal error was... he underestimated his opponent. When we rise again, we will not repeat it."

And of course, this opens the way for AoL (as well as explaining why it's such a brutally difficult game).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom