• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
A strange phenomenon has happened in the world of Minecraft, in a town called Nightstar. It's in a deep valley, and the moon always shines bright, even in cloudy weather, which seems to be the cause. The light of the moon has infected six monsters, and turned them human. These six need to find a way to turn back.

Rules of sign-ups:
1) Monster's human name MUST start with the same letter of its kind: Enderman--> Evangeline
2) Skills MUST be parallel to monster: Skeleton--> master archer
3) Some similarities are welcome, but none should be identical.

Here's mine:

Name: Evangeline "Nightrain" Couriway
Mob: Enderman
Skill set: Kleptomaniac
Appearance: Sleek black hair and bright violet eyes. She has a black jacket, black pants, black gloves, boots, socks, and shirt. She is a master thief, and is especially attracted to building supplies. She doesn't understand why, in her human form. Its just a instinct.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I am signing up, just saying. have a character idea in mind. Carl, mob is creeper. more info soon

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Name: Zachary
Mob: Zombie
Skill Set: Brute Strength (Breaking down doors, anyone?) His zombie brain-lust has been subdued in his human form, but that doesn't mean he still won't eat them if it's convenient for him.
Appearance: His human appearance makes him turn to be very young, perhaps 13 or 14. Despite the fact that he's likely the strongest of the six turned mobs, he's actually rather frailly built. He has dark blue eyes but a pallid demeanor, not to mention some very tattered clothes. People would normally assume he's a street urchin (and he kind of is, in a way, considering he just came to the city and has no home.)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Carl
Mob: Creeper
Skill set: Pyrotechnic
Appearance: Black eyes and hair, wears a green hoodie and shoes but normal blue jeans. He has a strange want to blow everything up. To him, even a simple task like making breakfast an be solved by an explosion. He'll build something just to make it explode.

thegreenrobby

Brute door-breaking force, explosive-happy hoodie man, slendergirl with an inexplicable urge to steal everything?
Man, are we going to raise some h*** here, aren't we?

thegreenrobby

It's the first idea that came to me.
Uhh, does anyone else hear static?
BTW: Are we going to be waiting for more to sign up, or do we plan on starting soon?

thegreenrobby

OK: Do we have a post for the RP?
(BTW: When will we start off? If the transformations occurred during the day for some reason, it would give the mobs the ability to wake up for their nightly haunt when they realize what happened. Also, do our characters know each other at the beginning? I'd prefer not; it add to the roleplay. Or, at the very least, they don't recognize each other in their human forms.)
Man, I really shoulda asked these questions earlier. I mean, it is tomorrow, at least for me.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
And I just put the RP up. I kind of explained it. They can change when you want them to. Evan has been human for a while.

thegreenrobby

I've already posted the first partof my introduction. If you'd like to read out and tell me what you think - Good, bad, fits the theme, not long enough - I want to know what you think! I'm working on part 2 now, do can you post for me so I don't double post?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom