• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Roleplay

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Let's see how this works.

"I used to have a life, but now I have Minecraft." -Unknown

This game was inspired by a ROBLOX thing I saw, where you build to survive a Creeper attack. Here's how it works.

Everyone starts off as a Human, with a generalized house. From 6:00 AM US Central Standard Time (Mexico City, Dallas, Oklahoma City) to 6:00 PM US CST, it is considered Daytime. This is when Players can exchange points for Fixtures to add to their house. The full list will be shown below. From 6:00 PM US CST to 6:00 AM US CST, it is Nighttime. This is where the fun happens. A Creeper, who is the last man standing in the previous game (or those whose houses were destroyed by the Creeper during gameplay) is now out on the hunt. The Creeper(s) can use one explosion per night on anyone's house. This will either a) damage it, or b) destroy it. When a player's house is destroyed, he or she becomes a creeper and joins in the assault, after a one-day stasis.

House Rules
Players' houses start as Wooden houses, which require 1 explosion to destroy, and use 125 Blocks (5x5x5). Houses can be Wood, Cobblestone, Stone, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and finally Obsidian. Each Block rank up is +1 on the amount of times it has to be exploded on to be destroyed. This only affects the material of the house, not the total number of blocks the house is made of. A house can be expanded by 1 block in each dimension (LxWxH), provided you have enough points from surviving, but the maximum limit is 10. To calculate the new number of blocks your house has, simply multiply all three aspects. For example, 5x9x6 equals 270, so your house has 270 block "health". You may also spend your points on repairing your house, if you so wish.

Creeper Rules
Creepers are all the same, except the first, which will be explained later. They can generate a 3x3x3 (27 Blocks) explosion. Now, I'm not going to complicate things by This corner was destroyed so the others are still there or whatever. However many blocks you explode you subtract from the amount of blocks the player's house you are exploding has. For example, if John has 125 blocks, and your explosion is 27 blocks, 125-27 = 98. John's house has 98 Blocks of health left. As said earlier, you only have one explosion a night, so use it wisely. I encourage the Creepers to coordinate attacks.

First Creeper
Now, to help the first creeper, he/she is actually a Super-Creeper. He/She has a special power. They still have only one explosion a night, however, it is much more powerful than the normal creepers' explosions. A Super-Creeper's explosion has 2x the normal destruction power (meaning you can destroy Cobblestone in one explosion, and Obsidian in four), and it hits a 6x6x6 explosion, destroying 216 Blocks of Health.

Points System
Surviving one night gets you 100 Points. These points can be spent on stuff listed below:
Repair House - 1 Block/1 Point
Upgrade House Block type - 100 (Cobblestone), 200 (Stone), 300 (Iron), 400 (Gold), 500 (Diamond), and 600 (Obsidian).
Increase Dimension - 1 Block/100 Points (Basically, spend one day's points to increase your Length, width OR (not and) Height by one, adding more health)

The game will start in one week, so be sure to post whether or not you're playing. I'll do my best to keep the stuff updated. Players, houses, and Creepers will be listed below. The game will end a) when every human except one is killed, in which the Creepers win, or b) when the humans have managed to survive for more than five days without someone's house being destroyed, in which the Humans win.

One final instruction: latecomers start as humans.

Humans
Jedizora - 125 Blocks, Wood.

Creepers (S) denotes Super-Creeper
(S) Rytex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom