• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Million Dollar Dead Sign Ups

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Million Dollar Dead
Hey everyone! Its the one that never can write very good stories but hey Im learning. Anyway I have a story that I've been writing and well I have the hero and stuff but I dont have enough Characters.. I need your help! *You all are good at making characters so I will leave it up to you*

I will start by saying Its like a Mystery with suspense. Or basically me watching an episode of Law and Order. No? Okay.

The plot is a detective is called to a crime scene. The victim is a millionaires daughter who has been beaten multiple times... She is still alive (but not for long.. SPOILER!).
Speculation is she was part of a gang or maybe even a cult.
The main detective goes undercover to find out who killed the little snot nosed brat! *ahem* I mean Heiress.*

So there is the plot laid out.... now mods would possibly love to ban me for using swears, blood and guts galore. But I assure you mods I will make it PG-13 tops I will have an unedited version on my site (possibly). Mods if you want me to go down and make it nemo friendly I understand. *But the chapters that describe the crime scene will be like*

Chapter x*
Him and his partner see the scene. It is horrible!
(The End)*

Well that would make my job easier... Hmm... *But on to more important things..

Characters!*
This is your time to shine but I do need some people that need names and personalities and such.. I do need extras to. Just like the witness(es?) and some random gang/cult people.*
But most important I need a bunch load of suspect for cult and gangs need a gang leader (I got a cult leader) and if anyone has a good idea for a gang name please vm me... Cult maybe that to... I am having trouble making up names..
>.< I know Epic Fail

Anyway peeps that I need names and personalities
Killer(s) 2 I have created but I could use *like 4 more (male or female)*
Partner(s) My main detective always needs partners! 4 or less (2 will be following the main. And one can be a rookie or something..)
Crazy Cultists (dunno if they are called that but idk) these are your suspects (and maybe even the killer! Or not!)*
Gang members- Roaming the streets of chicago with no gangs?! I wish.. Anyway need suspects and 1 killer from here! And a gang leader!

Extras! Just need like names but no personalities (some exceptions)! Clothes and such is fine..
Medical examiner (M or Fe)
Doctor (M or Fe)
Psychologist (explained later)
Witness(es?) (personality accepted)
Random Cultists
Random Gang members

I'm Blond forgive me here is an Example

Name: Detective Alice Walker
Personity: has depression, wise cracking, serious when it comes to her job, Nice
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Role: Main detective
Clothing: normal.

For Cultiest
Nickname:
For Gang Members
Alias:

Please Post more than one person the more the merrier!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So you are writing a story, eh? Well, hopefully my sign up will help you out. ;)

Name: Ice Lavelle
Looks: Is scrawny and measures about 6', light tan skin, handsome, and has short brownish hair
Personality: Quiet and reserved, not too much of a talker, puts effort into his work and gets kinda frustrated when things don't go his way.
Role: I'd like to be one of the detective's partner, probably the rookie.

I dunno what else you would need, but I think I've given you enough info for the character. If you need anything else on him, just let me know and I will come and add it, Keely. And good luck with your story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom