• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Milk Makes You Drunk? The Placebo Effect

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
You don't automatically pass out just from a glass of alcoholic beverage, it all depends on it's %abv. For instance many pints of beer can be drunk and the drinker still be fine, if that were pints of whiskey that would probably kill the drinker. In the real world Kefir has quite a low alcohol content and could be drunk in large quantities. Gorman therefore probably had allot of fermented milk to get him in that state. Of course there is no way of saying whether Terminian fermented milk would have the same alcoholic content as Kefir but since that is all I have to liken it to I will assume it is similar therefore Link having a bottle will not make him unconscious or make him sleep for a day. + he's Link, he's a hardcore potion drinker, so a bit of booze does not affect him.

Yet he is still a child, and children can't take nearly as much alcohol into their system as adults without passing out early in the process.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yet he is still a child, and children can't take nearly as much alcohol into their system as adults without passing out early in the process.

He does not even drink that much though and he had loads of practice in Hyrule. The more you drink the more you can take.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
your saying this can happen

-Tatl "Hey!"
-Link *eye twiches* "what"
-Tatl "Im thristy lets get some milk"
-Link "fine" *link and the as annoying as navi tatl get milk and drink it*
-Link *hicup*"hey tatl *hicup* lets go kidnap malon *hicup*
-Tatl "*hicup* ok *hicup* *hicup exploads tatl*
-Link *kidnaps malon*
-Gaurd *caches link* *throws link in a duneon*
~Game Over~

P.s. this is my 30ith post today :D ask me if you want more zelda parody storys XD I can come up with them in seconds typeing takes a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom