• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@LD I appealed to LG's emotions, duh :P

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I know you did. It was smart. But like, I love my gut when playing this game. It pretty much never lets me down. Especially in late game like this. Though I didn't make any good play based off of my gut this time around :P this will be another on the list of good gut feelings. Though I'm not sure where on the list it'll be. And 1st place for best gut feeling game is being debated right now. Anyway, I'm ready for the next.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Because the game was over lol. I sent the note (I was given it), no one tried to frame Gummy, we just knew she was getting doctor protection. You were never killed because we never needed to kill you, we could just roleblock you the whole time, and we figured you were a likely doctor target. At the end, Thar, if you read, I was actually trying to get lynched lol because I had a 1 time lynch proof (no nk proof).

Yes, I did read the part where you voted for yourself. I was mostly bewildered by it, though, and couldn't tell if you'd done it on purpose. Seems like you did.

So... is the game officially over now? Should we open up the next sign-ups? c:

No, actually. As per a joint staff decision, the Mafia section will be removed forever since it's nothing more than an expansive roleplay scenario. If it was kept on this forum, then it'd only be redundant and take more effort in scrolling down to the important sections; i.e. the Wiki and Article Section.

Pen

The game is on!
No, actually. As per a joint staff decision, the Mafia section will be removed forever since it's nothing more than an expansive roleplay scenario. If it was kept on this forum, then it'd only be redundant and take more effort in scrolling down to the important sections; i.e. the Wiki and Article Section.

:( So I don't open the sign-ups right away?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Also, Gummy's predictions have been outstanding! ;)

Honestly I'm really surprised I did so well haha.

And most mind-boggling of all, why wasn't I ever killed?

Because you were harmless as long as they kept roleblocking you.

LG why??????

I had just come home from something-or-other and wasn't thinking. Just saw that complete BS post and literally said to myself "LMAO ARE YOU SERIOUS" and before i could think any other thought I voted and then closed the tab lol.

Pen

The game is on!
A pretty funny thing I just thought I'd mention was that I (as the Mafia Roleblocker) chose to block fused (who was later replaced by Thar) on the very first night simply because I used to consider him my Mafia nemesis while he was still active here. I blocked him again on night two because I had no reason to block anyone else, and it was around that time that I noticed that there had been no Vig kills, so I started suspecting that fused/Thar was the Vig. Because of that suspicion I kept targeting him every single night, and apparently he was indeed the Vigilante. c:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sorry for getting so angry @musicfan I know it's just a game. It's just frustrating is all. Thanks for making the game though.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A pretty funny thing I just thought I'd mention was that I (as the Mafia Roleblocker) chose to block fused (who was later replaced by Thar) on the very first night simply because I used to consider him my Mafia nemesis while he was still active here. I blocked him again on night two because I had no reason to block anyone else, and it was around that time that I noticed that there had been no Vig kills, so I started suspecting that fused/Thar was the Vig. Because of that suspicion I kept targeting him every single night, and apparently he was indeed the Vigilante. c:
Fussed sent in no kills ironicly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom