• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm a little too busy to do this game right now, to be honest, so I guess it would be best to replace me. So sorry music. :(

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Im going to
Unvote
I Thought had something than LinkDude claimed. Im not saying I really believe his claim but I would rather not risk it. Although I still dont understand why he would vote for himself if he had a role like that. I know its not really a power role but still.

Where art thou Scarfed and HOT.

Btw Can you use evidence from other games in comparison to this game. Because it says no outside evidence and I dont want to start breaking the rules.

Don't worry I'm here. I got sick and I'm still recovering but I will try to make a decent post. Currently I'm torn on what to do and what to think. While Linkdude is the one who I think is the most suspicious I also think that giving him a night to put him to use and give him a chance to prove himself is better than to just lynch him. Other than that I don't find anyone particularly scummy. Also I'm torn on the issue about no lynch or lynching an inactive. While lynching an inactive may kill a mafia or give us information to go on it could also really hurt us if we mislynch. But then again if we don't lynch there is a chance that we don't have anything to go on the next day. So I suppose a lynch is better but we should be careful on who we lynch. Hopefully I will be fully recovered tomorrow so I can look closer on things.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Thank you I don't need to go through the thread. (Unless some one disagrees with the vote count). I relized I did not explain that I did not keep up with this due to a bad sinus infection.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Normally I would be too but I'm concerned about numbers.

Ah yes, that factor again.

Well, Tonight the numbers are going to be trimmed down by quite a bit, anyhow.

There's going to be the Mafia's kill, the potential Vig/SK's kill, and at least two inactive players will be modkilled, if not replaced. Sadia just so happens to be one of the inactives, so I saw no harm in keeping my vote; it's a means to an end that will resolve some of my own doubts...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
As I said before, I don't think there's another killer in this game. It's too small. Have you seen even a shred of evidence of serial killer? Of a vigilante even?

Just because roles are common doesn't mean they HAVE to be in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom