• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, GG guys. It was fun while it lasted. I think I can trust David to not save me, so I just hope town wins. Cheerio.
And may I say in possibly my final moments among the living, great flavor, Music.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Something about you has rubbed us the wrong way. You seem to be impersonating Miss Olddbag." a voice said from the crowd as they were surrounding dekunut.

"She had a legacy that need to be carried on. She may of been bitter but I was going to be just like her a jail keeper." Dekunut said looking at those who surrounded her. However they would not hear her words. They imidity bused her away to were she awaited trial. The trial would not happen until the case was over.

Dekunut was Kay Faraday the town inheritor (The week jail-keeper)

DekuNut (3) - Linkdude74, Crus@der77x, Pendio
Crus@der (2) - Dekunut, Sadia
Linkdude74 (1) - LittleGumball

The Living:11

1.Pendio
2.Heroine of Time
3.Linkdude74
4.David
5.BlackKirby
6.A Link in Time
7.Sadia
8.Scarfed
9.fused_shadows
10.Repentance
11.LittleGumball

The dead 3
Lady of Leaves Wendy Oldbag the town Jail keeper ( Pushed down the stairs night 1)

Justac00lguy Shih-na/Calisto Yew the mafia spy and role cop. (Pushed from the roof night 2)

Dekunut Kay Faraday the town inheritor (The week jail-keeper) (Takeing to the penitentiary day 3)
Night 3 begins

Night ends Sunday 2/23/2015

I am thinking of replacing A Link in Time

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"So Jim, mind if I call you that, what do you think about the case?" a man where a medal asked walking to catch up to David.

David was in the uniform of his current job preforming at stage shows as the Steel Samurai. "No I'd prefer Laurice or Larry, aaannd I don't know what to make of this case. However there are just some I know who have nothing to do with the recent deaths." David said holding his samurai spear over his shoulder.

With out provocation the man talking to David garbed the spear, and wrestled it from David's hands.

"Your testimony is getting in our way." the man said impaling him twice to make sure that he was dead.

A young women later found the body and tried to administer first aid. However do to the severity of the wounds she was unable to help David.

David's killer was not left untouched in the fight. He suffered some minor injuries.

In another part of the building a man had left a card but something had preoccupied him to follow up.
David was Larry Buttz the hatted town governor (Impaled with his own spear.)

1.Pendio
2.Heroine of Time
3.Linkdude74
4.BlackKirby
5.A Link in Time King
6.Sadia
7.Scarfed
8.fused_shadows Crus
9.Repentance
10.LittleGumball

The dead 4
Lady of Leaves Wendy Oldbag the town Jail keeper ( Pushed down the stairs night 1)

Justac00lguy Shih-na/Calisto Yew the mafia spy and role cop. (Pushed from the roof night 2)

Dekunut Kay Faraday the town inheritor (The week jail-keeper) (Takeing to the penitentiary day 3)

David was Larry Buttz the hatted town governor (Impaled with his own spear night 3)

Day 4 begins

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Day 4 ends Monday march 2, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST

(I will put the full names of the replacements in when I get a chance after my lab.)

Last edited:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Looks like David was killed by the Mafia but what about the last sentence. I have zero clue what that could be.

Also any reason there lines through half the post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom