• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Pen, you said that Fused and I have been giving you bad vibes for "some time now". Care to elaborate?

Well, it is more so fused than you actually. As have already been pointed out, fused's play style this game is quite drastically different from his play style in previous games. Earlier in the game thread he said that it had to do with him wanting to stay alive as opposed to falling victim to an early lynch. Of course I can understand that, but does not a play style like that seem an awful lot more like a Mafia play style, rather than a Townie play style? Sure, anyone wants to stay alive, but for a Mafia member it is usually far more important, which is why it would make a lot of sense for fused to switch to this less active play style if he was indeed Mafia. Besides, fused's most recent activity has been very unhelpful to the Town. Hence my vote.

As for my thoughts on you, DN, the vibes I have gotten from you are not as bad. LD's recent post explains my reasons quite accurately. It just seems like a lot of your posts are more hollow than they may seem at first glance.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I agree wholeheartedly with Pendio. (That does not mean I trust him, however. I'm quite wary of him this game, likely because there is such a lack of information that I'm paranoid that mafia will be able to control the town very easily.)

I'm not sure who to vote for. I remember Fused saying in another game (Recess, I believe?) that as mafia he was less inclined to read and respond to posts. This makes me infinitely more suspicious of him than Deku, but for absolutely no reason I want to hesitate.

But whatever, it's only a game. #yolo.

Vote: Fused

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Never trust Pendio just as a general rule.

We probably do need to get a lynch in today, but I'm not totally sure I agree with the fused lynch. Just seems like he's been busy, honestly.

Jamie

You ;) I did find Deku's posts a little strange, and you not unvoting was a little strange, but it's hard to pick off scum with this little information.

Jamie

Well, hopefully a lynch today can give us some more information to go off of tomorrow, then.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well, hopefully a lynch today can give us some more information to go off of tomorrow, then.
I'm 100% sure that there will be plenty of information by tomorrow, what with opinions actually being said today.

That being said, it'd be REALLY nice to hear something from David, since I'm choosing to trust you for not getting lynched.

Jamie

I would agree that David is almost certainly town; that would be an extremely overpowered scum role.

Pen

The game is on!
Blackkirby, I could not help but notice you liked the post in which I expressed my suspicions towards fused, yet you have not commented on it at all. I do not know how to interpret that kind of action. It would be nice if you would share your thoughts in the thread as well.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Blackkirby, I could not help but notice you liked the post in which I expressed my suspicions towards fused, yet you have not commented on it at all. I do not know how to interpret that kind of action. It would be nice if you would share your thoughts in the thread as well.

My apologies Ive been focusong on downtown Abbey but Now thats over I can focus more on this. I have been making sure to keep up with the game but havent had enough to make a good post. As for why I liked your post was because I agree with what you said. Im not so suspicous of Deku like everyone else but Im still wary of him. For now Im going to hold off for my vote because I want to hear what fused has to say.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I agree in the sense that I'm not quite sure about fused's alignment, but any lynch is better then a no lynch at this point in time.

Scarfed, where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom