• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Chunk dirty..

Now that's dirty chunk in Spanish. I'm gonna hit you so hard, you're gonna need a bandage. I got yo girlfriend in my house, eating my swag sandwich!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Final Vote count

(1)A Link in Time: Dekunut
(1) Repentance: Pendio
(1) Pendio: A Link in Time
(1)Littlegumball: Sadai
(1) Heroine of time: Scarfed
(1)David: Justac00lguy
(1) Lady of the leaves : Blackkirby
(1) Fused_shadows: Lady of the leaves
Not voting: Heroine of Time, David, Repentance, LittleGumball, Linkdude64

No one could build that much of a case on anyone as to sway the direction of the other investigators. After all it was just day one. Each person was shuffling through their folders. Some for motives unknown to Interpol. One member of the investigation almost got arrested on evidence that would not fly in court.

NO LYNCH

Night 1 begins

All thous with power roles send me a pm.

Night 1 ends Sunday February 1 at 11:59 pm EST

Musicfan

the shadow mage

A women appered behind Lady of the Leaves holding a bear. She reached out and touched her shoulder. She gave a slight push but Lady was able to catch the hand rail to avoid falling. "What do you think your doing whipersnaper! Thisisnothowyoutreatyourelders.IfIwashalftheageIamIwouldkickandpulverizeyou!(This is not how you treat your elders. If I was half the age I am I would kick and pulverize you)" The women gave a secend shove and a thud could be heard on the first floor of the investigation HQ. "Such a threat from an old hag." the voice said as she fled the seen of the crime.

Thouse who herd the thud rushed to gather the others. One of thouse who gathered pulled out Lady's wallet and found her real ID.
Elsewhere a few others moved but nothing else noticeable had happened there was silence.

Lady of Leaves was Wendy Oldbag the town Jail keeper (Died night one pushed from the top of a flight of stairs.)

The Living:13

1.Pendio
2.DekuNut
3.Heroine of Time
4.Linkdude74
5.David
6.BlackKirby
7.A Link in Time
8.Sadia
9.Scarfed
10.Justac00lguy
11.fused_shadows
12.Repentance
13.LittleGumball

The dead: 1

Lady of Leaves Wendy Oldbag the town Jail keeper ( Pushed down the stairs night 1)

Day 2 Begins

Day 2 ends February 7th( 2/7/15) at 11:59 est

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm not sure if it was a vig kill or a mafia kill. I'm thinking not vig because of the word threat but i'm thinking it is vig because of the singular person.

Gimme a bit and I'll look through her posts and see if I can find any sort of possible motive for her death.

I don't think a serial killer would be in a game this size so I doubt it's a serial killer.

On second thought, it's likely a mafia kill because there's no sign of anything else happening so what I think happened is that the vig didn't send in a target so there's nothing to stop, and there's no reason the mafia wouldn't send in a target, and again I don't see the possibility of serial killer likely, so it must be a mafia kill.

don't mind me i'm just ranting and not editing my thoughts at all woooooo

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
A women appered behind Lady of the Leaves holding a bear.

A quick google search told me that there is a polar bear cub in the game, but his owner is a male. Can anyone else think of a character that would hold a bear?

Anyway, Vote: Fused

Fos: LittleGumball

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A quick google search told me that there is a polar bear cub in the game, but his owner is a male. Can anyone else think of a character that would hold a bear?

Anyway, Vote: Fused

Fos: LittleGumball
you can use the ace attorney wiki and look up by game for the characters.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
You have my attention if there's something you'd like to say.

Well, tbh, it's just some minor points, but this is how mafia gets rolling, so....

When I first asked about antagonists in the game, you replied with:

The guy with no booty? He's definitely scum.

And then when Lotl made a post voting fused, your very first post after that was:

i'm not a rapper

I get it. It was Day One, a fun day. But I sort of feel like these posts, especially the second, were hindering discussion, and I can't help but feel suspicious.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Anyway to me it seems she got killed because she was pretty much the only one doing anything serious, aka she changed votes in order to give alit a chance to live and then voted for fused because he made a no-lynch scenario so I guess mafia killed her for being productive.

This was done to either frame Fused or Fused is part of the mafia. Fused also screwed around the entire day so I think that him being mafia is certainly a possibility.

For the moment, Sadia strikes me as town grasping at the only straws she can find (which is natural considering it's only Day 2).

David, any thoughts on anything?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Oh, one more thing when I reread your post (sorry about the triposting, everyone). The part about my post about possible scum was because I hardly have any idea of what phoenix wright is even about, I just know there's a guy named Larry Butts. Basically I had a silly answer because I don't know anything. And I can hardly see why that hinders discussion because nobody seemed to be bothered by it. Would you rather me not post the entire day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom