• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midnight Release

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
So far I haven't heard of anywhere in my town where their will be any kind of midnight release party but I was just wondering if anyone knew that near them their was a midnight release party. I also wanted to know if you had the chance would you got to the midnight release of SS.

I would go to a midnight release if i had to. But the fact of the matter is i can just wake up in the morning and go pick up my pre order without missing any sleep! Hopefully im off work that sunday.

I've never been to a midnight release before lol, I remember there was one for the Wii in our city but I didn't go to it... I just love sleep too much! xD There may or may not be a skyward sword midnight release, either way I don't think i'm going to go to it because I'll have probably pre ordered it and my family would think im a nerd.

I wonder if it's going to be sold out after like, the first day for people who haven't pre ordered... that would suck

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Well, if there were such an event here, then maybe I'd go because I'm usually awake until midnight most of the time (It's a Friday here in Europe so a little less sleep before the next work day is tolerable), but I wouldn't go if there were a huge line so that you'd have to wait an hour or more to get your hands on the game, in this case I'd wait until morning.
But thanks to our stupid outdated shop opening time regulations here in Germany (in my state shops may only open between 6 am and 10 pm and that only from Monday to Saturday) this wouldn't be possible anyway. (And I always thought that our legislature is less church-influencend than in the US, silly me...)

I would definitley go! If my mom would wake up early enough,that is. I havent heard anything about one, but if there is, I'd do anything i could to get there!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I just pre ordered the collectors edition game and am hoping that there will be a midnight release because I have only ever gone to a midnight release for a movie or two.

I, myself has never gone to a midnight release for anything. If Skyward Sword has a midnight release launch then I probably won't go to it because I don't do that kind of stuff. I have never heard of Skyward Sword having a midnight release launch but if there was, why would I go at midnight when I can just get my copy later on that day? It doesn't matter to me if I get the game RIGHT when it comes out, I'm just happy to play the damn thing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom