• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I was only kidding though...

maxresdefault.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Can we have a vote count pls.

Also

Unvote

Vote: Pkfroce

You may just have been messing, but it's a mistake that could make people suspicious of you. If it was your intention to seem scummy then why exactly did you want to be seen as such? To throw people off? To bluff?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Can we have a vote count pls.

Also

Unvote

Vote: Pkfroce

You may just have been messing, but it's a mistake that could make people suspicious of you. If it was your intention to seem scummy then why exactly did you want to be seen as such? To throw people off? To bluff?

Can you quote the post that made you suspicious of me please?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Can you quote the post that made you suspicious of me please?

I'm assuming it's this post:

Technically I didnt vote myself. I voted PKForce. Im PKFroce. :right:

Ok uhh... JC has the most votes so:

Unvote

Vote: JC

It's probably a rookie mistake, but you should never vote people simply because they have the most votes. That's one of the scummiest moves you could do this early.

Most RVS votes at least have some form of reasoning. If you're gonna join a bandwagon simply because that person has the most votes, you should keep it to yourself.

EBWODP

Thanks JC :kawaii:

Kirino

Tatakae
It's probably a rookie mistake, but you should never vote people simply because they have the most votes. That's one of the scummiest moves you could do this early.

Most RVS votes at least have some form of reasoning. If you're gonna join a bandwagon simply because that person has the most votes, you should keep it to yourself.

But I do it all the time.

pkfroce

Skelepuns

Oh. Ok. I honestly didn't think of it that way. I didn't intend to seem scummy. I was just screwing around. I feel really stupid now. :sad:

EBWODP:

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom