• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Megaman FPS?

Chiraku

Demon slayer
[video=youtube;r6tDBfmtcXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r6tDBfmtcXU[/video]
So... apparently right before Inafune left, he had former Retro Studio dudes try and make a Megaman X game, and they were off to a good start, relatively speaking. I personally would have bought the game, and the ideas look really cool. The only downside is the considerably nontraditional approach.

What do you guys think? Would you have played this game?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There's been an absolute drought of Mega Man games for years, and one of the lead developers of Metroid Prime, a game worthy of being in the top ten of ANY Greatest Games of All Time list, was the main man behind this game. What do you think my answer is?

Traditional Mega Man or not, I would play this game in a heartbeat.

Dan

Well I suppose FPS is the most safe genre for a game nowadays. I'm just getting tired of so many FPS games so I'd most likely pass on it even if it is Megaman.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Give us another FPS, but make it have the level design genius of Goldeneye/Perfect Dark, even within the multiplayer! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom