• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MC and FS on the "official" Timeline

I saw in the "official" timeline from the Hyrule Historia book that FSA was placed after TP. If that turns out to be official, it would split the period of time between FS and FSA into hundreds of years. So then MC and FS could sort of be placed subjectively wherever into the timeline, since they don't have anything to do with the triforce, mastersword, and Ganondorf. Also, if FSA does come after TP, then it seems there must be two Ganondorfs in the same "leg" of the timeline. So then Ganondorf did in fact die in the end of TP and therefore the Ganondorf in FSA was a newly born, possibly reincarnated, Ganondorf. So he would be Ganondorf the II.

Also since we're not really sure what Hyrule was like before the Hyrulian Civil War and OoT, why would MC and FS, where Hyrule seems to be fairly established as a kingdom, be placed before OoT. Would there be any problem placing MC and FS directly after OoT? i think it was assumed that FSA and FS Link was the same, but if the "official" timeline is correct then that is not true.

so at least the one branch of the timeline would look like,

SS - OoT/MC/MM - FS - TP - FSA

then you could even go into the argument of placing all of the other 2d zeldas after FSA but that's irrelevant.

So are there any problem with this. and yes i know i'm am using the "official" timeline to create a timeline that contradicts the official timeline, but only because i think MC and FS placement is arbitrary in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
Please provide evidence of this via hyperlink. I am not going to do away with my timeline theory until I see the translations with my own eyes and can provide a link to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom