• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master Sword Theory

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
I'm just choosing to go with the most recent official word (that he's 9 and 16), but then that kind of makes TWW's age very questionable as he does not look 9 or 16 and the Hero of Time was not 12....

In another quote I read before, though, Miyamoto said that 16 is the envisioned age whenever they decide to make a game with an adult Link.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm just choosing to go with the most recent official word (that he's 9 and 16), but then that kind of makes TWW's age very questionable as he does not look 9 or 16 and the Hero of Time was not 12....

In another quote I read before, though, Miyamoto said that 16 is the envisioned age whenever they decide to make a game with an adult Link.

Yes, Link was 16 in AoL. Whatever his age is in OoT, though, I really don't care. I'm just gonna stick with my view of 17, as it makes more sense with that age, and it really doesn't matter.

Norisom

Hero of Something...
I really don't see why so many people think that Toon Link is 16, he is twelve, it confirms that in Brawl.

F

FeirceDeityLink

Brawl is a unofficial game that includes Link and is not in the zelda timeline plus there is also translation errors. in AoL there is Buga and thr natorius i am error. there was a mistranslation from the japanese to the english version it was suppost to be a computer joke. Buga was suppost to be Bug. the joke was suppost to be bugs and errors so i trust what is said by Miyamoto as it is a more direct answer from the creator and not the book. but its not your fault, how is a student to learn if the books are wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom