• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Massive Site Upgrade Inbound, Suggest Features and See What's Next

A

atthemags

Hey everyone, Trevor here with a brief update on the state of GenGAME. It has been a rough few months transitioning GenGAME from a shared hosting plan all the way to some real deal server hardware. I can say that the transition period is 100% finished and the product team is ready to move the site onward to becoming the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, research and opinion pieces.

Our next project, codenamed "blue" is going to add some nice new features, so far here's what's on the list.
  • Features hub: a better way of browsing our extensive features section
  • Podcast Hub: a one stop destination to see the latest episodes of the GenGAMEcast and the Forward Compatable podcast
  • Wii U Hub: a customized home for everything Wii U--it will have one stop access to news, reviews, screenshots, trailers, and more
In addition we are working on adding additional ways of presenting content on the front page.

Suggestions? Let us know below, we have yet to write a single piece of code, and everything is up for change. Lets make GenGAME our site, and make it better than ever.

Dan

Ah I did wonder what happened to the forward compatible podcast,
As for suggestions I don't really have any so far, the sites layout seems quite perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom