• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mass Effect 3 Has...

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I LOVED Mass Effect 2 and multiplayer doesnt sound like a bad addition to its sequel as long as it doesnt suck and it doesnt make the developers not focus as much on the story. I dont own an XBOX 360 anymore and never owned a PS3, so I probably wont be getting this. I could get it for the PC, but I've never really been a PC gamer with only a couple exceptions. (Steam Being that exception mainly)

Kazumi

chagy
It seemed kind of odd to me. It would be similar to if Elder Scrolls or even Zelda got multiplayer. I felt the same way that I did when I learned that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and BioShock 2 would have multiplayer... Those ended fairly well, so I'm optimistic towards multiplayer in ME3. I guess we will have to wait and see. Pretty excited for this game.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
To be honest I don't really like competitive multiplayer that much, except with racing games, dunno why that's an exception for me. But I love cooperative multiplayer. And when I read, just now actually, that in Mass Effect 3 that it's cooperative multiplayer I got very excited. That's great. It looks like it'll be implemented well. Now I'll just have to find people to play it with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom