• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mases, Axle, Trevor, Djinn, Bastian, Nicole, Destiny, Etc... ShouldWorkOnAPodCast..

I would love to hear and or be a part of a Zelda Dungeon pod cast with several of the members answering forum member questions and giving their thought on what to expect from E3 and the next Zelda games. I think it would be an awesome idea, but thats just me. I just watched Axle's new video Treasure Hunting and Exploring in Zelda (Also, Boring Gear!) and did a news post on Nintendojo's round table meeting and think ZD should do something like that giving their ideas.

If everyone else has feelings like Axle does from his new video then I'm sure a ton of great and interesting ideas will be floating around. Video game companies have shown that they listen to fans from time to time to get ideas for sequels. So maybe there is a chance Nintendo might listen to its best fan site that has been alive for years and years showing it support. What do you guys think? Let me know your thoughts on the podcast and who you would like to see or hear in it whether it be a video, or audio clip.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
It would be cool, but doesn't Axle kind of do that know with his mailbag. If someone like Mases contributed to this, he'd have to abandon some of the other things he's doing in order to create this podcast. Again, it would be cool to make a PodCast, but questions are easily answered in the Forums and Axle's ZD Mailbag answers questions too, I don't think ZD should abandon some other things they are working on just to make a rather pointless PodCast.

It would be cool, but doesn't Axle kind of do that know with his mailbag. If someone like Mases contributed to this, he'd have to abandon some of the other things he's doing in order to create this podcast. Again, it would be cool to make a PodCast, but questions are easily answered in the Forums and Axle's ZD Mailbag answers questions too, I don't think ZD should abandon some other things they are working on just to make a rather pointless PodCast.

Everyone does a lot work, they aren't completely filling their time with ZD. I agree it would be a great idea. Axle does do the mail bag and answers Zelda questions, but its only axle. Sometimes its nice to hear others opinions on a subject. not everyone thinks the same way and it wouldn't have to be just zelda questions. and as of right now, i don't see anyone really giving a detailed description aside from axle as to what they would like to see in the next zelda games.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Everyone does a lot work, they aren't completely filling their time with ZD. I agree it would be a great idea. Axle does do the mail bag and answers Zelda questions, but its only axle. Sometimes its nice to hear others opinions on a subject. not everyone thinks the same way and it wouldn't have to be just zelda questions. and as of right now, i don't see anyone really giving a detailed description aside from axle as to what they would like to see in the next zelda games.

Perhaps a different ZD staff member could give his/her opinions on a handful of questions every week, is that what you were trying to say. Hire a Podcast manager person, it could work.

Fig

The Altruist
Yes! The ZD staff should make a podcast for the upcoming E3 convention. That would be cool if Nintendo actually hears the voices of Zelda Dungeon! What would make it even cooler if the Zelda Dungeon staff actually meets the makers of The Legend of Zelda! Hopefully, the ZD will think of taking on your request!

I think you love these people too much. You post about them all the time. JK. :P

Sure that would be an interesting idea. Above all, I would like to hear some thoughts from Axle and Trevor because they have a lot of experience from playing most if not all of the Zelda games. Also, Jesse oyu could provide some nice background music on your guitar. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom