• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario RPG RPG

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
and then macho grubba comes up behind mallow and says hello then Mg(im calling macho grubba that now for short)gives mallow a handshake and says if you see my mother in law tell me and get me as far away from her as possible

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
runs away and on the way there i saw parakarry just standing there checking his refound bag and saw that my mail was missing and luigi's mail was missing too he freaked out so hard he even kissed a bunny to calm down

Jedizora

:right:
Parakarry: where am I? *looks around* I'm at Macho grubba's house again.Hey looks like MGs mother in law is coming. Wait its bowser?!? I'm glad i put an undetectable tracer on him... I'll give in to bowser so he(she?) can find him when ever they want.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then see that bowser was faking as my MIL(short for mother in law) so he can scare me i then stop and i use my power of my crystal star and i power myself up to 100 damage and defense then i stomp on over and smash bowser into a somehow weird (here comes super smash brothers brawl cameo)statue and then a stomp parakarry and he gets hurt so bad he can even kick then i rip the costume into smithereens and i then go help mallow out by trying to open the door,it was locked so i rush through it then i pay for a door and lock just the same and then i search for mario and he was not there. "mallow,guess he is on another adventure so i guess we have to leave and since we cant lock this we have to make a spare key(makes key just the same as the key used to lock the door)ok now that we have done that lets lock the door and smash the key to smithereens so mario has only one key(smashes key to smithereens and leaves) bye mallow!"

Jedizora

*flying over mario's house, he spots a cloud, who identify's as mallow*parakarry:Hey you! down there! cloud guy! I have a letter for you!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
then i jump up and grab the letter for mallow and when up there i slap something into parakarry's hands which appears to be a cupcake and a letter the letter said "thank you for the letter here is a cupcake, macho grubba" then parakarry then sniffs cupcake and it explodes in his face

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
I then leave to find Mario. On my way i get board and start to attack thing with lightning and all of the sudden all of the trees around me catch on fire. I try to make it rain but it too hot. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!"
no answer...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then rush on over with fire fighters and more and even a storm starts because of mallows lightning and then the fire sizzles out

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i walk with mallow and finds the rest of the crystal stars and the star rod makes mallow invincible and same for me and then i punch mallow for fun and he didn't feel any hurting force

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
then a smash parakarry to other side of the world doing 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
damage

Jedizora

Then parakarry then dives and steals macho grubba's steroids, redering him weak and throws him to the other side of the world. Parakarry:Here's the letter It says'its a me mario. Come save me, MG ate me! Help!' he didn't ask my help but i'm coming with you any way!
Edit: ninjaed. lets just say i brought back mallow then tossed him to the other side of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom