• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Marathon habits

With the ZDi marathon starting in some hours I was wondering, Dou you try to watch most of the marathons that you see? Or do you just watch certain parts of them?
This also applies to other events like sgdq, agdq etc.

I really only watch games that I already played, I like to see how people play the game and compare it to how I played it, I like to do this especially during gdq marathons, because I love speedruns. And some other times I watch games that I haven't played but would love to or games that I think would be interesting to speedrun.

Anyway Dou you try to watch most of the marathons? Or do you just watch certain parts of them? Or do you even like watching this kind of stuff?

Ninja

Well well well
Anyway Dou you try to watch most of the marathons? Or do you just watch certain parts of them? Or do you even like watching this kind of stuff?

I enjoy watching them whenever I can, however most of the time I use it for background noise. This most recent marathon, I did dedicate a lot of time watching and participating in the chat, everyone was extremely friendly and we all had some great laughs out of the deal. I learned what bonk'ing is, and discussing pizza's gender was great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom