• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Males Vs Females Game

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

My sister already did. I am now the last of my siblings still in Revelstoke. I actually have two sisters there (the other one is in Saskatchewan).

I don't know if I'd move back though. It'd be nice to be back with my family, but I'd probably want to stay inland. Kelowna seems pretty much ideal for me because it never gets too hot or cold, it's a big city while still being plenty livable for any small towners, and it has a great skihill. Plus, I absolutely love its location on the Okanagan Lake. I have friends there, too.

Vancouver is nice, but I think it's a little bit too busy for my liking. By the time I graduate, I'll have been here for almost 9 years, so going back would be a strange change. Kelowna would be right in between my mom and dad as well, so that's a bonus.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
haha
It's pretty much the opposite for me. I go to the states around once a year. I hardly ever leave the province, but I go to Vancouver twice a year, sometimes more.

I'm actually heading to San Francisco next May. I'm pretty excited for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom