• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Making Legends (RP SU)

Okay. This looks like too much fun. But I dont know any destinies.....
Name: Pippin (what is a 'last name?')
Race: human
Appearance:He has short brown hair with a palish skin. He is lean. Not skinny but not overweight. He has some muscle but wouldn't be called strong. his stand out feature is his deep blue eyes that speak of peace and wisdom
Background: He was born and raised in a small village that one day he accidently set on fire. He was arrested for the murder of the town but escaped several years later. It has been over 2 years since any trouble with the law and he wants it kept that way
Personality: He is kind and friendly and very trusting. He loves almost everyone and hates fighting. But don't make him mad or break his trust. he will hurt if not kill you. Also don't hurt his friend.
Other: 5573 tattoo. he also wears a black cloak and carries a large dagger.

Name: Azalea Rosa
Race: Human
Appearance: She stands at 5'6”. Her skin is a light tan or an olive color. Her eyes are a soft brown and hold a gentle quality. Her lips are softly curved and are a delicate light light pink. Her face is pointed more and is more angular. It holds masculine qualities. Her hair is very short. It is boy's haircut. It is a light brown almost a dirty blonde. It is normally a mess. Her limbs are a little lanky but she wouldn't be described as that.
Background: Azalea was born into a poor family. Her father was a mercenary and was never home and her mother struggled to make ends meet when he was gone. She did what she could to support her daughter. She named her Azalea after her favorite flowers. Azalea always was sent off to a nearby healer's house. So she knew the trade well. One day her father and he got very mad and almost killed her but Azalea came in there having seen her dad come home. She was 14 at the time. Her father then grabbed her and ran off with her. She was forced into the life of a killer at a young. Her dad made her train and fight. She hated it but her father beat her if she didn't obey. So she came a killer. But she ran away from that life at 19 and has become a wandering healer/mercenary. She cut her hair short when she turned 16 to hide her gender by her father's orders.
Personality: Azalea is kind person at heart. She may seem rough and bossy. She is kinda of forceful and likes to get her way. But she loves nothing more than to help others. She is skilled in healing and loves to use it. She may act likes she wants to kill you or has evil motives but she only wants the best for everyone. She is big into giving free help to the lowest of the low. She makes no difference in classes. She is normally a happy person but has a terrible temper if you tick her off. She doesn't get mad easily and will normally try to make others happy first. She can be shy around people but is normally pretty talkative. If you get her on a subject she likes she won't stop talking. She can have a cool head and is calculating.
Other: Uses a lot of darts and is very skilled in the healing department

Name: Gareth O'Maley
Race: Human
Appearance: he has red almost orange hair that is short. He stands at 6'5" and has pale skin with freckles if he spends time in the sunlight. He has dull green eyes.
Background: His parents dies in a war and as a result Gareth had to move in with his aunt and uncle. His life there wasn't pleasant so he ran off at the age of 18 and lived in the bowels of society stealing to live. He became a hard man
Personality: He is hard and cold and doesn't trust people at all. It takes a lot to befriend him. He is loyal though when he trusts you. he can be a jerk and will insult everyone.
Other: speaks with an Irish accent. He has several knives and rope.

Also I would like my group to be traveling with together in the beginning if you dont mind.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I've blown up the world. DX

Yeahhh.... um. Fantasy sounds better than medieval >> Besides, now Cati, Kira, and Max are eliminated, that only leaves the Faen Arc as a table unit. I'll use them, then >>

Name: Raenis Agarast
Race: Human/Hylian(?)
Appearance: View attachment 34352
Background:
Other: (He can see demons and evil spirits)--> Should I use this, or the original BSB Raenis, Mono?

I like this Raenis, actually. I'm using my Natural Mutation Aren, so yes.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
...Fantasy sounds better than medieval...

O.O *facepalm* Good gosh, I need to word myself right next time! XD I guess its the way I grew up and all, but when I say medieval I mean fantasy. XD I'm so so terribly sorry for the mishap, I should learn to make myself more clear! Okay, putting a note in the first post so you all see it...

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, that works a good bit better. Mah Cahill babies can pull off Fantasy. They're sadly naturally modern, but they can easily fit in Fantasy.

I edited my characters. Hopefully everything is good enough. Also. What version of D&D are you basing this off of? If any cause I have rules books for a couple versions

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Whut. OMG whut. I don't think we can do Melagger this time... I really don't think so. I've got 17-year-old Dagger here. I can't change that with him and Madi. Any older and he can just be her legal guardian and the whole shebang I have for them falls apart. I can't do it. And therefore Melagger falls apart as well. Gah...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Before I edit, one more question...

could vampire be a race, cause I really want to go vampire on one of my chars...and I'm talking like old school, stake to the heart, raising ghouls type of vampire...

Whut. OMG whut. I don't think we can do Melagger this time... I really don't think so. I've got 17-year-old Dagger here. I can't change that with him and Madi. Any older and he can just be her legal guardian and the whole shebang I have for them falls apart. I can't do it. And therefore Melagger falls apart as well. Gah...

We won't, jegus. It'll probably be like in Dreamers--Meli'll take on a slightly more motherly role towards the stressed and laden teenage assassin. Besides, I want to focus mroe on platonic relationships--Dagger and Delabi, namely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom