• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Make a character!

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I'm working on a novel and I need to make several Characters to appear. I'll list everything needed. First a name, no character limit.
The setting is an online game, Radure Online,
The class options are: Heavy blade, Twin blade, Cleric, Tinkerer, Mage, Synergist, Weapons master, Sniper, or Alchemist.
Heavy blade: Uses heavy weapons, strong but slow.
Twin blade : Dual wields light weapons, fast and versatile, but below average stats.
Cleric: Augmented Healing, can equip staves and rods, but poor stats except for magic, evasion, and MP regen rate which are outstanding.
Tinkerer: A class focused on development can equip anything they can create, but with average stats.
Mage: Augmented Magic, can equip daggers and rods, below average stats except for magic and MP regen rate which are above average.
Synergist: Can equip light weapons and staves, excellent buffing abilities and an above average MP regen rate, but below average stats in everything else.
Weapons master: Can wield anything, can equip anything, non-magic stats are above average, but magic is below average.
Sniper: can equip guns or bows, bad defense stat, other stats are average, except accuracy is default 95%.
Alchemist: Augmented potions, average stats, can equip Bos and staves.
On the customization screen you have the option to change: Height, Weight, Gender, Build, Hair color, Eye color, Skin color, Facial hair, Hairstyle, Clothing, and Extras.
Height, Weight, and Gender are self explanatory. (Gender has 3 M/ F/ Undefined
Build had four options: Petit, Small, Medium, and Large.
Hair color had all the colors you could find in a 128 color box of crayons.
Eye color had all the common colors and a handful of unnatural colors.
Skin color had all possible tones.
Facial hair had all possible combinations, including none.
Hairstyle had a lot of presets, as well as custom.
Clothing has about 2000 options for shirts, pants, headwear, shoes, socks, and even accessories. Basically give your character a default outfit.
The Extras option is for Tattoos, Scars, and War paint.

Also give your Character a personality and a skill level from Newbie, to Veteran, As well as a preferred weapon.
Also give your character a back story, makes it easier to flesh out the world and increase relate ability.

There is no limit to how many you can make, It takes place in an MMO after all.

Last edited:

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Here's mine. Expo Doka
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 178 lbs.
Build: Medium
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Hazel.
Skin color: Somewhat pale.
Facial hair: None.
Hairstyle: Business cut.
Clothing: a green t-shirt, blue jeans, a tie-dye bandana, white tennis shoes, white socks, no accesories.
Extras: none

this is a placeholder until I'm able to make mine

Also, is it just me or doesn't this seem a lot like a SOA/stereotypical RPG crossover fan fiction or thinly veiled knockoff?

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Name: Pale Star
Height: 5’ 3"
Weight: 130lbs
Build: Petite/small
Hair color: Lilac
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: very pale
Facial hair: None.
Hairstyle: Long, curly at the ends
Clothing: blue dress, long floaty material to knee length, purple boots
Extras: butterfly tattoo on outer wrist :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
this is a placeholder until I'm able to make mine

Also, is it just me or doesn't this seem a lot like a SOA/stereotypical RPG crossover fan fiction or badly veiled knockoff?
its the new fad in japanese media nowadays, "isekai" genre as they call it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom