• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Party Sign-up

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Okay! Link was about to leave Termina when Skull Kid invited him to stay a bit longer, because... Halloween was coming up soon! Yay! 3 days until the Halloween, and Link is tasked to help ready the party, yeah lame right? Well when everyone was getting it ready a wizzrobe came and cursed everyone, and at the midnight of Halloween the Moon will crash... Again. So you sign up! Here is the sheet.

Name:
Weapon:
Curse:
Bio:

Here is my sign-up!

Name: Link
Race: Hylian
Weapon: Sword
Curse: Deku Link, again
Bio: You played the game.

I hope whoever is reading this signs up!

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Shade
Race: Hylian demon like Dark Link
weapon: Sword and bow
curse: demon Zora. In this form, her dark magic powers have increased tenfold to the point where even she cannot control it.
Bio: was in Hyrule, but traveled to Termina because she didn't like Hyrule. She is similar to Dark Link (pictures not like in the game!) with white hair and pale skin, and only wears black clothing. Her eyes are scarlet, and she is slim. Frankly, she's very pretty, if she wasn't a demon she'd have about ten guys trailing her. She loves freedom and takes pride in her's.

Last edited:

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Name: Jesse
Weapons: Sword,Bow and Arrows and Claw shot.
Curse: Turns into Zelda
Weapons: sword, bow and arrows,claw shot

Last edited:

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Name: Pandora

Weapon: Scythe, Bow and Arrow, and magic. She can do healing spells and use all the elements but there is one element, death, that can instantly kill people but will drain the energy out of her.

Curse: She was cursed by an old hag when she was only an infant. The curse was on every full moon she will become a monster so horrific, that she has been nearly killed plenty of times.

Appearance: Pandora is very pale and very skinny with black long hair that has grey streaks in it to represent the curse the hag put on her. Pandora has a disease so one eye is blue and the other is green. She usually wears, on a regular day, a light blue dress with gold sandals. But in battle she wears a white top and black shorts and black boots.

Personality: She is a very smart-*** kind of person who lets no one get in her way. She can be nice, but only for people who deserve it. She is a loyal companion and will never let others down and will fight for those she loves.

Bio: When Pandora was born, it is a tradition to put a protection spell around the babies. Well, instead of a mage an old hag came and her mother fell stupidly for it and the old hag put the curse upon Pandora. Not only did the had put the curse on Pandora, she also killed her parents. Now all alone, Pandora has grown up all her life with this curse, but she is pretty fortunate. Why? Because it only happens on a full moon and not every night and not only that, she was also given a horse, named Shadowfax who was as white as snow. She now works at the training and riding facilities in Termina for money.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Z-Fayz, your character sounds like my character in Stormy Skies... did you like my idea of the werewolf-thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom