• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Wii-U

Now almost every Zelda fan would have seen the Majoras Mask video in HD with amazing graphics and people are not sure if its fake or not. Alot of people hope its real, I want this to be real as much as i want Australia to be good at soccer. What i think though is even though it might be fake if everyone put up a big enough fuss about it and let Nintendo know how much we want this game i reckon they will make it, as Nintendo out of all the video game publishers listen to the fans most. What is everyones opinions on this and do you guys want it as much as me or do you think it isn't worth making?

It was confirmed to be a fan made video. It is fake. I don't know if it's worth nagging Nintendo about this sort of thing especially since the company may be a bit weary after Operation Rainfall. also, while an HD Majora's mask would look great, I'd rather have the game on a portable. Anyhow, since Zelda Wii U won't likely release until 2014 or 2015, the company will probably release an HD Zelda Collection to help ease the wait.

I think it's definitely fake, but it is a great and exciting video. The graphics are tremendous, and come to think of it, Majora's Mask would work well with the Wii U GamePad. All of your masks (and other items and stuff on the start menu) could be on the touch screen, and then it would be very easy to swap between masks and stuff.

I would love to see Majora's Mask Wii U happen, but we'll just have to wait and see. However, I would rather get a brand new Zelda for the Wii U if Nintendo has some really good ideas for it already.

Dan

I don't know about a Zelda HD Collection it would be nice. I think Majora's mask would be on the 3DS anywho, since it's more of a sequel to the oot. Makes sense having both games on one system.

The Hyrulian

Hero Of Time
I really think Nintendo should focus on MM for the 3DS first, because really, we don't want another having to go back to your tv screen to play a three day long Zelda game, so yeah, Operation Moonfall should be successful, after that, full steam ahead! Yeah, I used Phantom Hourglass, what of it.

People are asking for Majora's Mask for the 3DS via Operation Moonfall, and that is getting somewhere. Yes the fake HD Majora's Mask Trailer was good, but then Why have Majora's Mask on the Wii U and leave Ocarina of Time on the 3DS? I think wanting it on the Wii U is pushing it a bit too far.

D

dfiigins_runner

I love MM, but what I really want to see is a different adventure where Link goes back to Termina to find that Majora is ravaging the land again. MM has a great story and I'm actually in the process of replaying it, but what I want to see is a new take on it. Different story, but with the same ability to collect masks and use them to accomplish the game. This would allow for more dungeons and the possibility of new masks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom