• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask:ballad of the Wind Fish?

I'm recently in another play through of majoras mask and this is the first time i went in the milk bar. anyway the big zora (Toto i believe was his name) says that the zora band the indigo go's played this at there concerts and i think it was an original by them to. obviously i think that this has some connection with links awakening. one idea that popped in my head was that links awakening might actually be a sequel to mm.at the beginning of la link is shipwrecked on a boat.. by why would he be on a boat in the first place? when i think of people sailing i think of them searching for something which link is still doing in mm after link is shipwrecked however he loses his memory so i have no other connections that could possibly be made. and if its not a sequel to mm then i think it should at least be put on the child timeline.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Link is sailing because he's returning from training himself in preparation for Ganon potentially returning after killing him in LttP. The Wind Fish is a creature that exists outside the dream world, and may have lived for a long time. It may also have a counterpart in MM. Most likely though, it's an easter egg. iirc, the Balad of Gales appears in TP, and that is certainly on a separate timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom