• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((But Matt already has a map in his hands. Why would Liam give him another one, making him have two maps at the same time?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...OK then, let's go with that.))

Matt took the map Liam was offering with one hand and gave the other map back to him with the other. "S-sorry about that." He mumbled. "I-it's just... N-n-necromancy..." He shivered yet again.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
They walk into the water classroom. It is a huge lake with a small platform in the middle of it. A man jumps out of the water. He is tall and slim and is wearing blue pants. " Greetings. I am Ti DeFlow, professor of water. You are the new students." His voice is soothing and serene, like the sound of waves gently washing up on the shore. " Here is your new spell, water orb. It forms and orb of hardened water, best if used against fire enemies. Go see Simon Sykik, our sorcery teacher." He dives back into the water.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Matthew took the scroll and headed off again, a small smile on his face. Finally, he was going to get to meet the Sorcery teacher! He really hoped he, or she, wasn't scary, or a jerk, or worse.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
They walk into the sorcery classroom. A man with black hair and green eyes is making a lesson plan. He looks up. " Ah. Hello, Matthew. Hello Liam. Welcome to Magic University. I am the sorcery teacher, Simon Sykik. Here's your spell. It is called telekinetic blast. Matthew, I expect you back later for further lessons. Go back to the Headmaster. He'll give you your first combat assignment. Yes, I am indeed psychic, Liam." Liam's jaw drops.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Matthew actually smiled, and started quietly laughing at Liam's face. "Thank you." He told the teacher. "I'll be there." Then he grabbed Liam's arm and dragged him off.

((Sorry, but I just had to. The image was too strong.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Well, I suppose we should go talk to the Headmaster." He strides off in the direction of the Headmaster's Tower.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
With that, the happiness drained from Matthew like someone'd opened a bathtub drain in his feet. You could physically see his demeanor change. "O-oh, r-right." Even his stutter had returned. The Headmaster was intimidating, and... Hadn't his new teacher mentioned combat? He shivered, and his walking slowed to almost a stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom