• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Since this is a SU, I do want to say one thing.

ALIT, don't pull any ******* rules in the middle of the game. Get your rules set in stone before the game thread comes up pls. Thanks.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My body is ready

4u71vt.jpg

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Ventus said:
ALIT, don't pull any ******* rules in the middle of the game. Get your rules set in stone before the game thread comes up pls. Thanks.

Was it really that bad in MLP mafia?

Overall, I promise to be a rather lax game moderator. I don't mind anime girl videos during the RvS and what not, and I will say beforehand, roleclaiming will be allowed because it's a natural part of the game.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Was it really that bad in MLP mafia?

Overall, I promise to be a rather lax game moderator. I don't mind anime girl videos during the RvS and what not, and I will say beforehand, roleclaiming will be allowed because it's a natural part of the game.

I think atty did it because of the mass role claim like gobi and who ever was the vigilante

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I think atty did it because of the mass role claim like gobi and who ever was the vigilante

Well, to be fair, there was also the FMA mafia incident, but in that game, it just so happened to be that both remaining scum were replacements. With so little players remaining, there simply was no alternative to roleclaiming. The town was at an unfair disadvantage, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom