• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... Yeah I think Doc's theory sounds possible. It was all a little cryptic. Anyway, personally I do not like this plane. I feel like the dead should remain dead.

Vote: Walk

So glad we walked out of Shadowmoor before the day ended. Otherwise the black planeswalkers would not have died and the cult would still be around. I think this plane has served its purpose by exiling the dead. I would like to find a new plane.

So right now my suspicions are mainly pointed toward Musicfan and Pendio. More so Musicfan because of him trying to kill Pendio but I'm open to other opinions.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yeah, this plane has served its use, and I see no other purpose in staying here.

Walk

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote walk

I have stated my reson for pendio. Thinking about it it seems more SK then mafia if anything. However I'm suspsicus of thouse who suspected gummy. Due to the posiblity

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
While I find this stage advantageous to me, I learned what I wanted to know so I'm alright with walking for now.

It seems clear that mafia remains and that Liliana was a sort of cultist, but I'm unsure of whether Garruk is an SK or Vig. So far, he has been killing those who are bad for the town.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
While I find this stage advantageous to me, I learned what I wanted to know so I'm alright with walking for now.

It seems clear that mafia remains and that Liliana was a sort of cultist, but I'm unsure of whether Garruk is an SK or Vig. So far, he has been killing those who are bad for the town.

Garruk appears to have killed every single night, regardless of the plane. IMO, a player would be given a vig ability on a certain plane. But I must admit, it's a bit odd that ,if I am remembering correctly, Garruk has only killed mafia.

Moonstone

Garruk appears to have killed every single night, regardless of the plane. IMO, a player would be given a vig ability on a certain plane. But I must admit, it's a bit odd that ,if I am remembering correctly, Garruk has only killed mafia.

I know who Garruk is. I can see how it would be in the sk's interest to kill off the other killing roles and blend in. But, I could also see that it might be a vig trying to help the town. I will wait to see how our Garruk replies.

Moonstone

Come on people! Let us move out of this plane so we can get on with some serious non-plane related discussion. ^^

Why can't we have serious discussion now? Do you have any suspicions?

Personally I'm a little suspicious of Mark, since he only made one post and disappeared, but the mafia is clearly active enough to attack at night, so it might not be him.

Justa has been pretty cryptic all game. I haven't played with him much but the way he's playing doesn't seem very pro town. He's not really participating in the discussion, only dropping little posts here and there.

Anyway, those are my two main suspicions. I'd much rather find the remaining mafia before going to Garruk, since we aren't entirely sure of his alignment. Plus, I know who he is and if he doesn't seem as pro town as I hope, or if we're looking at a no lynch option, we can use him as a fallback.

What I want to know is if five is the majority then why we didn't we plane walk? We had 5 votes until Lady of the Leaves changed her mind, which is totally fine, but we should've walked.

Moonstone

What I want to know is if five is the majority then why we didn't we plane walk? We had 5 votes until Lady of the Leaves changed her mind, which is totally fine, but we should've walked.

Not really sure, I noticed that too, but since we didn't walk I figured it would be alright to change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom