• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well since i know you wont leave me be despite the evidence I am The Doctor
Unvote
Vote:Soul

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Can I request no more votes on Soul? He's at L-1 and he has more votes than ALIT, confirming the lunch unless someone else votes for ALIT. Let's let the rest of the day play out, no matter how little of it there is

if i was in the same situation, would you do so for me? *Sits next to soul, and holds his hand*

Fair enough. Didn't think it would work anyway. :P

If you guys want to lynch me that's unfortunate since I'd like to play on, but I can see where you guys are coming from. Someone, I think it was Deku, brought up confirmation bias, and he might be right, though I'd rather not make a fool out of myself now that I went this far with my accusations. I'll be sporting a satisfied grin if my suspicion turns out to be true in the end. If I'm wrong and Storm is indeed the doctor, I'll gladly accept I ****ed up.

@Soul not sure if you've said it or not, you have a lot of posts lol, but what's your opinion on Mido?

I don't have much of an opinion on him, since he doesn't really do much. He says it's due to real life constraints, which I can't really argue with. I don't remember him ever contributing much, so he could be scum just laying low, but on the other hand I don't recall him doing anything suspicious whatsoever. I'm pretty much neutral on him.

How much time until this day ends btw? I'm bad with timezones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom