• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia :pikalove: - The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Sign Up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright let's try this again.

This is the next game in the Smilie Mafia series. I'll be modding the next game and the theme is the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The game is a little smaller than Mafia D: so we'll need about 13-18. 15 sounds like a great number for me. Please note that this game will not start until after Mafia D: is complete. Also if you are/were in Mafia D: you can still sign up for this game.

Signed Up:
1) Josh
2) A Link in Time
3) Kybyrian
4) Erebea
5) PK Flash
6) Thareous
7) Raindrop14
8) Pendio
9) Austin
10) Viral Maze
11) Zinnamin
12) Rachel
13) Dracomajora
14) Darknut_Hunter

COLOR CODES DO NOT MEAN MAFIA OR TOWNIE DUMMIES. RED MEANS YOU HAVE YET TO CONFIRM GREEN MEANS CONFIRMED

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
I've had really bad luck with the time zones in D so far. The first two day periods were super short and both took place in the middle of the night here in Sweden. I am usually not inactive at all really. Take a look at the FMA Mafia (the one that took place right before Mafia D), I was never inactive in that one.

So, I promise you I will active. Though if the days are similar to the ones of Mafia D (or at least the first two) it might be hard. However, that is most likely to happen only in the very beginning of the game.

I've had really bad luck with the time zones in D so far. The first two day periods were super short and both took place in the middle of the night here in Sweden. I am usually not inactive at all really. Take a look at the FMA Mafia (the one that took place right before Mafia D), I was never inactive in that one.

So, I promise you I will active. Though if the days are similar to the ones of Mafia D (or at least the first two) it might be hard. However, that is most likely to happen only in the very beginning of the game.

Yeah, beginning will likely get tough. If the game starts to get rolling too fast, then just ask for a replacement, I guess.

Yeah, the beginner's Mafia 7 has been my only experence with Mafia, so maybe I should just sit out of this game and maybe join the next game opened. :)

Rachel

be vigitant
I'll join if you'll let me, hopefully with 15 people the thread won't go by too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom