• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Marathon 1: Star Crossed Demise sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello, and welcome to the Mafia Marathon 1: Star Crossed Demise Sign-Up Thread! This is a game that has spawned from discussion between players about adding small marathon session games that will last no more than a few hours on a single day. As such these games will be smaller in size than most, and will also have rules and layouts that aren't seen in larger mafia games.

Now that this has been stated, I'm going to get on to the this game. This game is going to take place on March 15, 2015 (4/5/15), at approximately 2:00 EST (11:00 PST). While I don't require players to have a skype account, I'd very much prefer to rely on this for any sort of communications because it let's me respond quicker to players (as opposed to using QT or waiting for someone to inbox me here and relying on my F5 key).

This is an open game, following the rules of True Lovers Mafia, with the following roles:
  • 6 Town Lovers
  • 2 Mafia Lovers
I'm taking confirmations for the game, which will work first come first serve. If you did not make the sign up in time to fit a spot, you may sign up as a replacement.

Please be aware that if you sign up for this game, you're expected to take between 2 and 4 hours from your day to play this. Make sure you have no plans for the date before you sign up.

Players
1) Linkdude74
2) Crus@der77x
3) Lady of the Leaves
4)DekuNut
5)Pendio
6)
7)
8)

Replacements
1) Mellow Ezlo

EDIT: Please not that I'm delaying this game until April 5th at the same time.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Jonny any way you can reserve a spot for me and I can cancel tomorrow if so? It's 5 am here and I don't have time to check my plans cause lol woke up in the middle of the night.

Ty bae

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Sundays I can do. In! Looks like it will be 1PM my time so that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Unfortunately it appears I will not be able to play this, as I am skiing that entire weekend. I'm pretty disappointed, I was really excited for this.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'll be a replacement. I have to go to a special training at work on either the 15th or the 22nd. I'd like to just get it done this weekend if possible, but if you need more players, I'll gladly go in the week after. Just let me know at least a day in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom