• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: Legacy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
was a pretty random move, Draco. Care to explain?

It was a random vote during RVS. I don't really think I have to explain. Also, literally everything so far has been random. It's...RVS. It's incredibly odd that you'd even call anyone out for a random vote to begin with, but especially since you haven't done so with anyone else. Besides, you play Skype and normal Mafia with me all the time. This behavior shouldn't surprise you at all.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Really? Really??! Are you KIDDING ME?!

What about you voting for me, that wasn't random? Seriously, you've cat to be kitten me right meow.

You are acting somewhat like Pancake right now...albeit maybe to a slightly bigger degree.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Honestly I agree but I think that fused might be trying to protect atty. They might either be masons or mafia. Although I'm leaning more towards the mafia side.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
You are acting somewhat like Pancake right now...albeit maybe to a slightly bigger degree.

I'm offended. :cry:

But honestly, having people bandwagon on you without any real reason is a pain in the *** -- even if it is RVS. I have no idea where Kybyrian is getting the idea that I'm scum, and I feel as if people are just bandwagoning with him merely because he's experienced. I voted for Xyphon, because where the **** has he been? I'd like to hear from Pendio as well.

Honestly I agree but I think that fused might be trying to protect atty. They might either be masons or mafia. Although I'm leaning more towards the mafia side.

I have no idea what **** Fused is trying to pull, but it's annoying the hell out of me.

That's all for now folks.

Aggressive Atticus, OUT.

Kybyrian said:
But honestly, having people bandwagon on you without any real reason is a pain in the *** -- even if it is RVS. I have no idea where Kybyrian is getting the idea that I'm scum, and I feel as if people are just bandwagoning with him merely because he's experienced.

That's just the way he plays. He finds a target for the first time and pursues them until he's fairly certain they're not scum.

I'd say it's a pretty successful tactic working >50% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom