• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
but cop is a fairly easy role for scum to fake. For now, I believe you.
Except that there is an actual town cop in 99% of games who will counter claim and get the fake lynched.
I don't think there is a bus driver role, I think Krow associated you with targeting Minish because ALiT had already suggested that your interaction with her on Day 1 was like you were trying to win over her trust. ALiT also entertained the notion that you could have been scum. So I think Krow was just adding to that to manipulate a mislynch.
Oh I know it was an opportunistic accusation and possibly totally untrue, but bus drivers aren’t impossible at all so I have some doubt. Especially since the last time Krow mafia fake claimed a role to get me lynched he was telling the truth. (Anime)

I don't think there is a bus driver role, I think Krow associated you with targeting Minish because ALiT had already suggested that your interaction with her on Day 1 was like you were trying to win over her trust. ALiT also entertained the notion that you could have been scum. So I think Krow was just adding to that to manipulate a mislynch.

I think that’s a good possibility. For the life of me, I can’t beleive Krow fakeclaimed out of the blue like that. Guess it almost worked... because I’m an guilable, idiot.

If anything, I’m a little worried that funnier is fakeclaiming. And yet, here I am believing the claim, again.

funnier6

Courage~
I just don’t want us to maj Doc/Moe cause they’re “the clear answer” and then be stuck if one of them flips town. Planning for worst case scenario keeps things from getting out of hand.

Anyway I personally would rather lynch Doc if only because I’m much more inclined to find Moe towny than him.

Vote: Doc

Would appreciate your thoughts @Doc

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Oh I know it was an opportunistic accusation and possibly totally untrue, but bus drivers aren’t impossible at all so I have some doubt. Especially since the last time Krow mafia fake claimed a role to get me lynched he was telling the truth. (Anime)
Yeah, but based on what I know, Krow was spinning a lot of hot air. I can't roleclaim, but I hope it's obvious what my role is.

But keep in mind, I targeted Krow Night 1.
If anything, I’m a little worried that funnier is fakeclaiming. And yet, here I am believing the claim, again.
We can't rule it out. The Day only just started so it depends on whether someone else counterclaims and is more convincing. Of course that is kind of all a Mafioso can count on, counterclaiming and trying to convince us they are the real cop. If they don't do that, than they've just gave up.

I want to look back at Moe's posts from yesterday. I think he voted to lynch Funnier, right? I remember Doc did vote Krow yesterday, but I think he just did that to seperate himself from his scumbuds.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I know funnier is telling the truth about me. So unless there is a possibility of funnier/Frozen, I don't see a reason for him to lie. He cleared two people that were in the PoE.

Moe voted for funnier on Day 2, yeah. He voted for krow after I urged people to do so on Day 1. But it looks like he wanted to go really deep by lynching krow if the Doc lynch failed on Day 1. Doc was in the middle of the krow wagon. Want to check his progression again.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Doc only has four posts since subbing in for Ryuku. He starts by continuing suspicion onto me. Then, he starts to doubt Krow's claim, especially the lookoutone-shot doctor parts. I think he looks individually better than Moe. But by process of elimination it has to be him if everyone else is telling the truth.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Okay, just had another thought: Why would funnier and krow go after each other if partnered if more people are likely to trust funnier because he's more active and persuasive? That makes no sense since Krow was the Godfather and could have gone the deepest with immunity to cop checks. A bit of WIFOM but that's how I reason it. So I think funnier is just telling the truth either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom