• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm wondering what Little Gumball's role allowed her to do, if anything? Was she basically a Vanilla Townie?
Isn’t your role name weird? I find it much more likely that LG was doctor or something.
If the Mafia consisted of 4 members,
No. They would’ve won yesterday. Easily. Nine alive meant maj was five and all that was necessary was one vote on town by town for scum to win.

Anyway I’m the cop @Moe the Moblin

I checked Frozen Chosen on night one and ALIT on night two, assuming that Krow completely made up me being on Minish, those two are town. If not, it’s entirely possible that I got bus driven elsewhere.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Isn’t your role name weird? I find it much more likely that LG was doctor or something.
Actually I did find a role called "Priestess", basically whoever visits the priestess at night is protected and cannot be nightkilled. I'm not sure if in this game that is essientially just a fancy way to say her role is a Doctor.

Anyway, my role has the normal name for the role applied to it, like how Minish was a Deliverence Vig. My role is stated clearly like that too.

I forgot we're only on Day 3.

Anyway, can you name claim too?

Celica, no!!!! Why would the goddess allow this to happen?

No. They would’ve won yesterday. Easily. Nine alive meant maj was five and all that was necessary was one vote on town by town for scum to win.

Anyway I’m the cop @Moe the Moblin

I checked Frozen Chosen on night one and ALIT on night two, assuming that Krow completely made up me being on Minish, those two are town. If not, it’s entirely possible that I got bus driven elsewhere.

Yeah, might as well have someone else name claim if allowed.

I basically believe you (although, that didn’t workout well with Krow... curse you). I figured you were hinting cop yesterday, but cop is a fairly easy role for scum to fake. For now, I believe you.

Going off that, that leaves us with Doc and Moe. I’ve had my suspicions on Moe since the beginning. Mostly because of the just enough to be considered active approach in day one. Then in day two, he started to accuse me of grabbing mafia cookies without actually voting for me. If you have “evidence,” why not run with it?

As for Doc, I really don’t know. I don’t have a feel one way or the other for him haha

Vote: Moe the Moblin

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don’t want to be so sure about it since I haven’t had any mafia results and I’m a bit paranoid of bus drivers now. Plus that’s too easy and too easy is always too good to be true.
I don't think there is a bus driver role, I think Krow associated you with targeting Minish because ALiT had already suggested that your interaction with her on Day 1 was like you were trying to win over her trust. ALiT also entertained the notion that you could have been scum. So I think Krow was just adding to that to manipulate a mislynch.

I don't think there is a bus driver role, I think Krow associated you with targeting Minish because ALiT had already suggested that your interaction with her on Day 1 was like you were trying to win over her trust. ALiT also entertained the notion that you could have been scum. So I think Krow was just adding to that to manipulate a mislynch.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. krow was making all of that up. When his third party claim fell through so did the possibility of a bus driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom