• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Chosen- I immediately noticed the same sort of hedgey posts from FC but I don’t know him at all so I don’t know what to expect. It could just be that he hasn’t played mafia in ages and is still getting the ol gears rolling, but I do feel like his way of posting is more stilted and unnatural in a trying not to be way. I also felt like his opening day two post was really oof to me, mainly because all the speculating on Minish’s missing vig kill and jumping to the conclusion that she forgot. It just gives me the idea that for some reason he wants to spread the idea she forgot. The strangest part of it is he saved his reasoning for saying she forget until after I typed a paragraph about it which makes me feel like he had to come up with it afterward. Maybe a teensy bit paranoid but this is my impression. I also really really dislike that he initially said I was probably cleared at the start of day 2 (with a hefty dose of maybe that’s what the mafia want is to think) then later said I was his main suspect the whole time, then said maybe I was town, then said maybe I was scum, and now I think he’s considering me being town again. I just ???? He’s way too go with the flow and only picks at issues that others have brought up without any original thinking from what I’ve seen. Now you say, “But funnier, don’t you want to lynch him?” Wellllllll I just don’t know. If I had time I’d go back and look at his old games but I’ve already put a ton of things I desperately need to do to type all this. @LittleGumball youve played with FC before right? If you have please give me wayyyy more detail than necessary on what exactly you remember and what you think about him now.

It’s true, I haven’t played in awhile.

To paraphrase, I had suspicions of you to start because Minish’s death, but got caught in a WIFOM in my head, so I backed off. But once Krow brought up his claim, voting you became the best choice.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

funnier6

Courage~
If that’s the case, give us your name instead (if you have to claim something). It’ll be easier to tell where your alliance lies or if you’re lying. In my opinion.
The deal is, I can’t tell you now, and if I die I won’t be able to tell you tomorrow. But if I do make it tomorrow I can explain exactly what it is, it’s just the flavor name of it is super super vague. Btw just because name claims are allowed I’m pretty sure the mafia will have some pretty convincing ones so I wouldn’t give name claims too much credit.

funnier6

Courage~
i still have to gather my thoughts but what a cluster****. @funnier6 i sort of gave a reads list are u ok with it or do you want me to make another one lmao (no guarantees on legibility. ****'s happening and i've only read it over once.)
Found ittt. Yeah it’s a little outdated cause tons has happened since then lol. Would much appreciate updates details. Blah legibility I must ten typos in my last two posts alone.

funnier6

Courage~
nope

i already hit insert quotes and i don't want to go back but anyway it's page 9 post #132, i thought it was a lot more recent but it might be a lil out of date now lmao
Ninja’d mehhh
Found ittt. Yeah it’s a little outdated cause tons has happened since then lol. Would much appreciate updates details. Blah legibility I must ten typos in my last two posts alone.
Like honestly I wasn’t even trying to typo it just happenssss. D:

The deal is, I can’t tell you now, and if I die I won’t be able to tell you tomorrow. But if I do make it tomorrow I can explain exactly what it is, it’s just the flavor name of it is super super vague. Btw just because name claims are allowed I’m pretty sure the mafia will have some pretty convincing ones so I wouldn’t give name claims too much credit.

I meant tomorrow, but I see your point. That said, I feel like I could tell who the townie characters are based on the main cast and the number of players. Just food for thought.

His unvote of Krow was odd, I’ll admit that.

I believe I specifically said no insanity while I’m at work. Could’ve told you Krow is the type to maj himself. And why knowingly put him at L-1 anyway? That’s just asking for trouble unless you wanted him to be maj’d.
tbh I don’t even remember you making one soo I’ll get to you in that lol.

I have things you could be replying toooo.
I wrote a really long paragraph about it on the last page or two.

Didn't think he'd off himself like that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Y'all need to tag me when this **** goes down

Day Two Final Vote Talley
Krow (5):
Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6, Doc, A Link in Time, Krow
funnier6 (2): Moe the Moblin, Frozen Chosen
Not Voting: LittleGumball, HeroOfTime

Suspicions during the next player phase turned to the enigmous one whose pseudonym held within it an omen of death - Krow.
He looked on in a humorous fashion as people accused him, and did his best to explain himself. While there were some who believed in his credibility, enough didn't for Krow himself to choose to end it all.
"Duma, take my soul," he whispered to himself, "And destroy these children of Mila!" with a loud yell, he pierced his own chest with a dagger and toppled backwards. As he lay dying and the magic of Duma disappeared from his body, Jedah was left as he once was; a weak old man. Cold, helpless, and utterly alone. And yet a smile remained on his face. He knew his sacrifice would not be in vain.
Krow was Jedah: Duma Priest, the Rigelian Godfather

ENEMY PHASE TWO BEGINS
Enemy Phase Three ends at 1am PST on Sunday, January 27, 2019. Note, there is a 0% chance I will update at that time.

The Living
1. @LittleGumball
2. @funnier6
3. @A Link In Time
4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
5. @Moe the Moblin
6. @HeroOfTime
7. Ryuku21@Doc
8. @Frozen Chosen

The Dead
Doc - Kliff: Wayward Spirit, the Deliverance Jack of All Trades, Lynched Day One
Morbid Minish - Faye: Village Girl, the Deliverance Vigilante, Killed Night One
Krow - Jedah: Duma Priest, the Rigelian Godfather, Lynched Day Two

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I've been busy all weekend.

A dark figure loomed over LittleGumball's tent. While the death of the village girl was helpful, he was more interested in bigger fish. She was barely a glorified stalker, but this... even a maggot like this would be a more worthy kill.
He had no need of the army. He would take care of this one himself. Silently, he entered.
"Your pitiful kingdom is doomed," he stated, waking up the one inside, "And it shall perish alongside you," with that, he impaled his spear deep within her heart.
LittleGumball didn't scream or yell as expected, and simply began to cry. Looking down at the metal rod protruding from her chest, she whispered the only words she could bring to her lips: "In the end, I couldn't save anyone. Alm... I'm so sorry..."
And on that day, Celica, Mila Priestess, perished.

Player Phase 3 begins!
Player Phase Three ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. With 7 alive, 4 is majority.

The Living
1. @funnier6
2. @A Link In Time
3. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
4. @Moe the Moblin
5. @HeroOfTime
6. Ryuku21@Doc
7. @Frozen Chosen

The Dead
Doc - Kliff: Wayward Spirit, the Deliverance Jack of All Trades, Lynched Day One
Morbid Minish - Faye: Village Girl, the Deliverance Vigilante, Killed Night One
Krow - Jedah: Duma Priest, the Rigelian Godfather, Lynched Day Two
LittleGumball - Celica: Caring Princess, the Mila Priestess, Killed Night Two

I am...extremely confused. I thought there was a good change LG was scum coming into today. I guess that's not the case.

Either the game is extremely easy and the scum team is exactly Moe/Frozen or there was some bussing going on.

I think SMS and funnier look the best out of everyone left. SMS sealed the nail in the coffin for krow getting lynched with his softing. krow pushed funnier a lot harder than I would expect from distancing. He was genuinely in danger of getting lynched.

Doc is the one person I think that may have been a busser. But his progression is there. He needed to think and ultimately decided on krow, which set up krow's lynch. But he definitely wasn't pivotal in the lynch.

So that leaves us with Moe and Frozen. I did not think they were a likely pair originally. And still seem unlikely. They have been going after each other for quite a while. Frozen even voted Moe. But they don't have a lot going for them. They were off krow on Day 2. Frozen never voted for krow so far. Moe moved to him on Day 1 after I told some people to move, but he went for funnier over krow on Day 2.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm wondering what Little Gumball's role allowed her to do, if anything? Was she basically a Vanilla Townie?

Anyway, we're in Mylo I think. If the Mafia consisted of 4 members, there are only 3 left. Another possibility still is that there were only 3 Mafiosos to begin with, after Krow's kill we've narrowed them down to 2, that'd mean we probably have a third party. I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'd like thoughts.

Anyway, it seems like it'd be easy enough to have the game figured out, but there is still a lot up in the air.

Funnier needs to roleclaim. I don't think he is scum, but I wouldn't put it past Krow to fakeclaim, bus a scumbud, and that would've made him look good. This also makes me wonder if there were 4 Mafiosos to start because that'd make such a sacrifice worth it.

So, yeah. @funnier6 you should roleclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom