• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't make the rules but I know them pretty well
Well this isn't about rules, it's about your personal opinion right now.

I don't see how agreeing to do what HoT wants is a wolf post, I'm literally saying I'm considering voting funnier with HoT and you.

I'm conflicted though. But like HoT pointed out we're in the same boat regardless of who we vote.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Did funnier reveal who he supposedly actually targeted? Not seeing it.
He's intentionally being more vague on that point than I believe a towny would be given the circumstances
Well this isn't about rules, it's about your personal opinion right now.

I don't see how agreeing to do what HoT wants is a wolf post, I'm literally saying I'm considering voting funnier with HoT and you.

I'm conflicted though. But like HoT pointed out we're in the same boat regardless of who we vote.
Similar to answering a question meant for someone else, it means you don't have to give any real reasoning or thought, but it also gives you a scapegoat for your
hero of time is confirmed town, not confirmed right.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Okay, let's suppose krow's claim is true.

We're in a world of Hero confirmed town, krow confirmed third party, and funnier confirmed scum.

LG, Doc, SMS, Moe, Frozen is the rest.

Out of those five, I feel the best about Doc. Doc is coming in with a lot of the same talking points he had before. He doesn't have many reads, but I get the feeling the ones he does have are genuine. Call it a gut feeling more than logic, but that's how I feel.

So if I call Doc my town lean, half of the other four are town and half are scum. Thinking Frozen is scum. I liked SMS before but his reaction to krow claiming seems weird from a town perspective. I think town is okay with letting third party live and focusing on lynching scum. The third party role itself is unusual but makes more sense to me given the weirdness of my own role. I think this might be a bizarre adventure. LG and Moe I'm not too sure on. They seem to be mindmelding a lot.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Similar to answering a question meant for someone else, it means you don't have to give any real reasoning or thought, but it also gives you a scapegoat for your
hero of time is confirmed town, not confirmed right
Have I done it yet? Is my vote still on Krow? Yeah.

Like I said, I'm conflicted. You know what, I'm sticking to my guns, I'm staying with my vote on Krow.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
yall have GOT to stop posting while i'm typing lmfao i've had to add so much :(
just because you all agree doesn't mean you're all town.
hero of time is confirmed town, not confirmed right.
^

just bc you're buddying up with confirmed town doesn't mean you both are right (or both are town in your case)

Out of those five, I feel the best about Doc. Doc is coming in with a lot of the same talking points he had before. He doesn't have many reads, but I get the feeling the ones he does have are genuine. Call it a gut feeling more than logic, but that's how I feel.
doc came in twice with the same post:

You all thought you saw the last of me, huh? I'm going to make you all RUE the day you lynched me.

Anyways, I think my thoughts still remain similar to yesterdays. Which is a suspicion against ALiT, because I feel like a lot of his posts very much zero in on people and feel like they're pushing to get a negative reaction (though I can agree with a few of his points, i.e. Fro Cho at the moment).

This isn't a strong suspicion, especially because a few others have mentioned ALiT is hard to read and this could just be how he plays. Like a funnier on steroids.

It was mostly a joke. Because I feel like in every game, especially day one, you end up begging people to vote. Clearly it wasn't funny :sweat:. Next time I'll make it funniER

It was my strongest suspicion. I frankly haven't found much of the SMS/Minish/funnier ordeal to be alignment indicative for anyone, so I haven't read into that much. I may be missing some part of the argument for SMS and/or Funnier being scum that someone said, and should probably go back and look into why people are suspecting them.

I said ALiT was my strongest, but Krow has popped up on my radar. I feel like there was no real reason for him to claim as early as he did.
all he talks about it ALIT being a potential suspicion and doesn't talk about anything else (mentioning krow like that really doesn't count), and hasn't said anything regarding who he wants to lynch. i feel like everyone should have some semblance of who they want to lynch right now.
LG and Moe I'm not too sure on. They seem to be mindmelding a lot.
accusing us of being a scum team? :eyes:

Well, I think I was the first one who called out krow not being town, at the very least, so I get some bragging rights.
nope
Waiting on funnier to say who he supposedly targeted instead of Minish.
binch me 2

i don't think he's online rn though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom