• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always inclined to defend Minish and will probably continue doing so since I never can seem to find her scummy. I can see how that might look weird if you didn’t know that.
idk about that, I’m not so sure that I did make sense of the current situation so if you could point to what exactly you’re talking about that would be helpful. I think it is useful now since it’s literally all we’ve got and you seem a little bit quick to throw out anything that might actually help discussion.
Are you talking about anime boys? Cause I don’t think that situation was very similar.

Yeah, I believe that was the game in question. I think that SMS OMGUSing and voting for Minish is questionable, but I don't see it as being alignment indicative. It's hard to find a logical reason to vote anyone during RVS, so I accept SMS's reasoning while also accepting Minish's reaction to him voting her as giving her information.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
first of all, removing RVS

Unvote

a second innocent child maybe?
highly doubt this possibility. there was only the announcement of the one, and why would the mechanics of one IC work differently than another's?
@funnier6 Why did you feel the need to respond to SMS's claims about Minish? I can buy what both of them said but find your interjection into the argument odd.
funnier pretty much said it all here:
posting about what others are talking about is literally what mafia is about
i really don't see the suspicion on him for that, especially since literally nothing else was happening. What else is he supposed to talk about? is he supposed to pull a suspicion out of his ass and get jumped on for that?
I feel pretty confident in at least ruling out SMS and Minish being scum together.
not necessarily, they were scum together in my last game and they attacked each other day 1. I wouldn't put it past minish to bus a scumbud day 1, or even hide it in an RVS vote. however i'm not saying they must be scumbuds because of this, in fact i think it's unlikely since that's literally what they just did lol I don't think they'd do it twice in a row. but that's WIFOM and all that~

based on what i think i know about minish is that IF she's scum a potential scumbud could be moe since that was her RVS, but i have no desire to lynch either of them right now.

as for where i'm going to put my vote, I'm not interested in flipping the entire contents of a piggy bank.

Vote: Doc

convince me to hop off, if you care to

Hallo! Sorry for my absence. Didn’t realize this started haha. My bad.

Anyhoo, A Link in Time, thank you for the nice vote. Now take it off, you big doofus!

It’s hard to get a reading on anything right now. SMS lashing at Minish is easy to point out, but it could be first day jitters. ALiT questioning is noteworthy, but probably just a player looking for any kind of lead.

At this point, I’m kinda leaning towards voting Moe because of their “enough to be active approach” but since the day is almost over and I just got here, I’ll wait.

Man, day ones can be such a pain.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It’s hard to get a reading on anything right now. SMS lashing at Minish is easy to point out, but it could be first day jitters. ALiT questioning is noteworthy, but probably just a player looking for any kind of lead.

At this point, I’m kinda leaning towards voting Moe because of their “enough to be active approach” but since the day is almost over and I just got here, I’ll wait.

Man, day ones can be such a pain.
Technically we are a lityle over EoD now.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm placing a vote on
Vote: funnier6
As I think his interactions with SMS and minish look worse on him than those two. His post in which he essentially goes off on sms is unusual to me.
I think both minish and sms are town as of now but if one had to be a wolf I would lean toward sms in this instance.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm placing a vote on
Vote: funnier6
As I think his interactions with SMS and minish look worse on him than those two. His post in which he essentially goes off on sms is unusual to me.
I think both minish and sms are town as of now but if one had to be a wolf I would lean toward sms in this instance.
Needs more detail, I don’t see how you’re going to convince anyone with that. If you’re going to vote me you should at least articulate the problem so I can argue by exactly you’re misinterpreting my actions. Though in this case it seems you’re mistaking something usual for something unusual and I imagine you’re not going to want to hear the meta reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom