• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote

Vote: Doc

Care to enlighten us with your presence friend? Someone need to kickstart this game.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
How many mafia do y'all think we've got in this game? With a population of 11 we could probably have 3, right? I'm getting used to the smaller games we play with 2 mafia characters...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don’t @ me, I’m chilling dawg.
(That was my day 1 RVS joke, please dont read into it. I didn't get to make one in time)

Anyways, I normally suck at day one reads. Especially ones with a RVS as dead as this. Could we get a vote count, Deku? I know theres only two pages, but its late and I'm far too lazy to count myself.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm only voting for you because you just decided to vote me for no reason. And you still haven't given a reason, lol. Like, this isn't even a RVS vote on me and I'd like to know why.

Omgus votes aren't very great. But at least I kinda got what I wanted from my vote. I wasn't going to say right away "oh, I'm voting SMS because I feel he can sometimes crack under pressure and reveal his hand a bit". Would've taken away the whole purpose for my vote and you would've just ignored it. But I feel like voting me for voting you accomplished what I wanted. I feel like usually one day 1 when you are town, you hold off on voting til the end of the day or just don't vote at all. But voting me for voting you seems like a cop out, and is also something you did last game as scum.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Omgus votes aren't very great. But at least I kinda got what I wanted from my vote. I wasn't going to say right away "oh, I'm voting SMS because I feel he can sometimes crack under pressure and reveal his hand a bit". Would've taken away the whole purpose for my vote and you would've just ignored it. But I feel like voting me for voting you accomplished what I wanted. I feel like usually one day 1 when you are town, you hold off on voting til the end of the day or just don't vote at all. But voting me for voting you seems like a cop out, and is also something you did last game as scum.
I'm an aggressive player, if someone votes for me randomly I want to know why, I don't take it lightly, and I feel like if, you vote for me with no reason, you deserve to get voted for by me.

It isn't an omgus vote, it's a response vote to your vote on me, simple as that. If anything you are just trying to fabricate anything to get the game going.

SMS you tend to react way too rashly to someone voting you and that makes it very easy for you to be manipulated by someone like Minish. Though with literally only us being active, I'm not sure if I could consider that a scum play or just trying to move the game along.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm only voting for you because you just decided to vote me for no reason. And you still haven't given a reason, lol. Like, this isn't even a RVS vote on me and I'd like to know why.
She literally said “other than the reason I voted you” which might give you a hint that the logic is flawed and you should have actual logical reasons.
I'm an aggressive player, if someone votes for me randomly I want to know why,
That is not even remotely close to what an aggressive player does. Everyone should want to know why other people are voting them because clearly they don’t care about the game if they’re letting themselves be lynched. I’m never seen anything saying you were an aggressive player yet.
you deserve to get voted for by me
Um, no. That’s not how it works. Ever. Voting someone because they voted you is OMGUS. That means you threw logic and reason out the window to vote someone just because they voted you. That sort of reasoning destroys yourself and negatively impacts the game since you’re not solving anything and everyone wants to kill you.
It isn't an omgus vote, it's a response vote to your vote on me, simple as that. If anything you are just trying to fabricate anything to get the game going.
Wrong. Though she may be actually, and good for her for getting you to type all this. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t absolutely right that your vote is OMGUS no matter how you look at it and you saying it’s not and that she “deserves” your vote for daring to vote you is just stubborn rejection of facts. Why isn’t everyone being voted voting those who are voting them hm?
Also would like to point out, I didn't vote Minish last game Day 1, I only voiced dislike of her keeping an rvs vote on me Day 1.
Shouldn’t this be directed at Minish and not the game in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom