• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenox modkilled/screwed himself like usual, we killed PK and Wyatt died.

Now we're going to kill Draco.

Join in and have some fun!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Time to get on Draco's case about PK.

Draco, did you any particular reason to state that we should go for PK Flash, other than him being inactive?

Also...

Saying "Meh" in response to this sort of thing doesn't help. I know that Alit did the same thing in a previous game and was lynched off pretty quickly. Really, I'd like to think that you're Town, but after you pointed toward PK and he turned out to be Town himself, you're starting to lean scum for me. Just like to see where you stand with all this.

EB TO THE WOPD

Bye PK :(

Kirino

Tatakae
Time to get on Draco's case about PK.

Draco, did you any particular reason to state that we should go for PK Flash, other than him being inactive?

Also...

Saying "Meh" in response to this sort of thing doesn't help. I know that Alit did the same thing in a previous game and was lynched off pretty quickly. Really, I'd like to think that you're Town, but after you pointed toward PK and he turned out to be Town himself, you're starting to lean scum for me. Just like to see where you stand with all this.

I was never honestly adamant about PK Flash being scum. It really just stemmed from impatience. I really just wanted to move the day forward, considering we were getting absolutely nowhere.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Perhaps Wyatt was a vig kill or something that the blue aura didn't protect against?
The man Kybyrian lay in his bed, well... at least his upper body lay in bed. His legs where found on the ground, gnawed upon and bent and broken, with bones jutting out. His innards were cleaned out, eaten, by the unholy beasts.
Please read :/

Anywho, given the fact that both nights have had blue crap now and Viral is hinting its role isn't done, I guess it's some sort of really weird multi-night effect?
Screw it I give up on the blue crap >_<

Speaking of the Vig though, I'm still hung up on how there have been no Vig or SK kills. I mean, it would totally make sense if a game this size had no SK, but no Vig? Unless last night was really a dreaming god action and roleblocker/doctor was just really lucky this night.

As for Draco, to be fair last day was rather slow and we really did just need to move along, but with an inconclusive night period again that's as good a lead as any we have now :/

Rachel

be vigitant
Perhaps this blue aura is an in-game method of investigating particular targets, or will later be a means of dishing out hints of evidence that it picked up. In other words, it's a special role. "Strengthening their ability to be convincing" suggests, to me, that it's a role capable of providing some intel for the Town, as it affected the entire village. Whether that also helps out the Mafia is a mystery in itself, since they are no doubt mixed with the village when everyone wakes up, because the villagers would surely notice their absence.

:rolleyes:

You'll find out soon what it does

I agree, I also think the blue aura could have some sort of effect in the future. Whether it's the Mafia's doing or not I don't know. It seems like a positive thing for the town, but I'm not sure.

Masons are townies who know who the other masons are. If PK was actually trying to hint who the other masons were, then we'd know Erebea and Pendio are townies. My only hesitation here is that I wouldn't expect 3 masons in a game this size, but hell if I know what Viral is doing.

The lynch scene says that PK Flash "looked at two villages in the crowd", so there must (or most likely) be three Masons, two of whom are left.

As for Kybyrian dying, the Doctor might have protected him the first night but was not able to protect the same person twice in a row. It's possible the Doctor could have protected Kybyrian the first night, and thus no nightkills.

Austin

Austin
Why the hell do you guys always wait for me and Wyatt to die before becoming active. I speak for both of us when I say that's complete ******** yo =(

Rachel

be vigitant
EBWODP: I also find the lack of SK/Vig nightkills odd. The werewolf nightkill succeeded on Kybyrian even with the blue aura, so I'm not sure if the blue aura relates to nightkills or not. It probably has to do with a roleblocker or something.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
The lynch scene says that PK Flash "looked at two villages in the crowd", so there must (or most likely) be three Masons, two of whom are left.
Missed that, ok then, Erebea and Pendio are very probably masons then.

Why the hell do you guys always wait for me and Wyatt to die before becoming active. I speak for both of us when I say that's complete ******** yo =(
Don't blame us, blame the blue aura. THIS IS THE STRENGTHENED ABILITY TO BE CONVINCING OR SOME CRAP I ALREADY FORGET WHAT WEIRD :COW: VIRAL SAID THIS BLUE CRAP DID.

ebwodp: gdi smilies don't work in caps? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Austin is the one who started this whole thing on PK though.
...WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK MY MEMORY IS JUST THE MOST GOD AWFUL THING IN THE WORLD AND I GIVE UP TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF ANYTHING ANYMORE LOLOLOLOLOL

In other news, I'm so insanely confused right now you have no idea.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

DracoMajora: 2 (Erebea)

No Vote Cast: 11 (Xinnamin, Keeseman, Rachel, Pendio, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, ALiT, Josh, Lord Death, Hero of Time)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom